• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ignore Shiro's outburst. I will delete it ~

c:

(Jory, you can edit out that part where you speak to Shiro.)

Just leave it instead of making it more difficult for yourself...

I.. I had to do something okay ;; I thought it'd make the staff open the gates and check out WTF is happening outside

They would be in the garden shining flashlights at who ever is outside the gate. You got their attention at one point now.

I don't know what I was doing but I decided to have Ryan's approach to Danielle as gay as possible to try an remove any sense of competition cause Ryan is easily a more attractive person. #goofyandgay #YougoJacob

• Support Squad

I don't know what I was doing but I decided to have Ryan's approach to Danielle as gay as possible to try an remove any sense of competition cause Ryan is easily a more attractive person. #goofyandgay #YougoJacob

#ClaudeMagnet

... so I just made it worse

*bangs head into wall*

well, at least something happened... >>

Yes, you did.

But apparently no one knows how to get inside while all of you have the things you need: hands and Pokémon. I'll get you inside in another way if you want.

can I just... edit what I typed? I feel really stupid now T_T

yeaaaaah if you don't mind I'll just go and make it so that it didn't happen (but I have a feeling some recruits would've really done so tho...)

Brian/Pineapple's the one with Zoah and Tangela tho... They're not underneath my sphere of influence and bunnying is bad :c

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

can I just... edit what I typed? I feel really stupid now T_T

yeaaaaah if you don't mind I'll just go and make it so that it didn't happen (but I have a feeling some recruits would've really done so tho...)

Brian/Pineapple's the one with Zoah and Tangela tho... They're not underneath my sphere of influence and bunnying is bad :c

Go ahead. I was willing to go with it to get you in though.

But yes, the most simple solution I have in mind starts with Brian's Zoah that can freaking levitate.

We meant that it'd use Confusion to carry the Pokemon and uh... wouldn't tossing Pokeballs over the fence be more noticeable?

The fence is made out of iron bars. There is also a way to stick your hand through it and release a Pokémon that way.

But I'm curious what you will do after damaging your own Pokémon to get them over the fence. What about the human members?

@Chim: I'm pretty sure Henry has a bit of fun with everyone, not just Alvin. He just doesn't openly admit it. Still have so many jokes and I'm not even thinking of innuendos yet.

Considering Henry lived in a desert, I'm pretty sure he'd be aware Danielle was okay. "A little sand ain't gonna kill ya," would be similar to something he would say. Speaking of that, I definitely could Henry saying everyone is a little too trusting (I swear everyone is just foddering me to make Henry a little bit wiser/like this). They did all just meet yesterday.

I was talking about my evening irl ~ That's when the activity blooms.

@commander: Interactions between Shiro and Henry have been scarce for now... Maybe they could socialize over dinner after the class. They are roommates, after all (and Shiro needs a Onii-chan to guide him ;o;)

I was talking about my evening irl ~ That's when the activity blooms.

@commander: Interactions between Shiro and Henry have been scarce for now... Maybe they could socialize over dinner after the class. They are roommates, after all (and Shiro needs a Onii-chan to guide him ;o;)

@Bfroger: When most people can post, I'm at work (timezones...*shakes fist*). Yes, they need more interaction (they've had like one conversation...and maybe 3 or 4 spurts of one). It might have to happen in Ch 2 because Henry is eventually going to be forced in a room with 2 other guys he's not fond of washing dishes.