Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Support Squad

The things Ryan does for his friends I swear to god xD

I feel bad for getting Claude's hopes up so high ;-;

Honey, ain't no guy he just met gonna break his heart. He is a strong, independent man who don't need no man..

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

IS THERE AN OUTGAYING CONTEST?

I swear to god Ryan's starting to creep me out :P,and James hasnt even shown much affection yet..

Edited by Can't Type

I'm about to move things forward (skip classes). You can all pretty much do whatever you want except those in detention. I'll be placing them together.

• Support Squad

Good news is that she is more or less herself again. Bad news is she more or less herself again. Don't expect it to slide that easily Tacos xD

It's a good thing Claude is impervious to her teasing.

Understood. Hopefully things don't get too heated in the Dish Room...

I think Alvin is going to hate Henry after this Dish Room. I think it'll end up being an amazing awkward silence after a few attacks.

Good news is that she is more or less herself again. Bad news is she more or less herself again. Don't expect it to slide that easily Tacos xD

I wouldn't want it any other way. inb4 she makes a 3some joke about the dishroom detention

• Support Squad

"a gutsy Timburr named Roy did everything in the opposite direction and frustrated his trainer."

Strange... That sounds so eerily familiar..

Well I had planned on having Roy make a party appearance...

All right, those of us in the Dish Room, i believe the best way to do this would be to divide up the work.

Nah, it actually works better as an assembly line believe it or not. IRL this job sucks. There are actually dish washing machines made to do massive amounts of dishes similar to a conveyor belt, but for stereotypical American movies, we'll pretend they don't exist.

Edit: I could describe the whole process if you want, but I gave Kenny the worst job. You will get dirty.

Edited by commander218

Damnit Chim, just when I was beginning to enjoy the interactions >.<

You do realize you were heading to class? So the conversation couldn't go on for long anyway.

Edited by Chimchain

Damn These timezones... I missed Mareek's chance to further the interaction...

oh well... I'll just have to find an opportunity later to try again

Btw if someone wants to talk to Lana, just bunny her and say she's with you. Evan isn't available for now.

Problem solved?