Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

I gave Kenny the worst job. You will get dirty.

Kenny will remember this, and he will tell Zorro, so you might want to keep an eye out once Zorro Evolves, otherwise you might find yourself in a very bad Illusion at some point...

Oh, and I have a method as to how to deal with the Scraps without getting all that dirty: use one of the Utensils as a Scraper. it's what i do IRL for the Pre-wash. yes, you need to pre-wash dishes before putting them in a Dishwashing Machine, so i do that. it's the smell that makes it bad. perhaps i could make it so that kenny's nose shut down temporarily as a result of having been in the way of the "Gas Problem"?

Edited by K_H

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kenny will remember this, and he will tell Zorro, so you might want to keep an eye out once Zorro Evolves, otherwise you might find yourself in a very bad Illusion at some point...

Oh, and I have a method as to how to deal with the Scraps without getting all that dirty: use one of the Utensils as a Scraper. it's what i do IRL for the Pre-wash. yes, you need to pre-wash dishes before putting them in a Dishwashing Machine, so i do that. it's the smell that makes it bad. perhaps i could make it so that kenny's nose shut down temporarily as a result of having been in the way of the "Gas Problem"?

It's perfectly fine using the utensils to scrape food off. I kind of want Alvin to rinse them off as that's the most mindless part for convenience. I'll probably have both Henry and Alvin do a combination of both. It'll probably take the boys until 8-9 PM or so do get all that done. Evan got lucky

Edited by commander218

Turbo, Kenny gave Ryu and Zorro to Robert before heading off to the Kitchen, telling both Robert and his own Team that he'd be back late this night due to detention duties.

Edited by K_H

I still damn these timezones though.

I agree. That's why I'm still hoping someone (looks at American people) wants to be a co-host. It's really fun! You'll get all sorts of benefits like releasing Alvin on the PC's.

Evan got lucky

I haven't gotten to his part yet.

Turbo, Kenny gave Ryu and Zorro to Robert before heading off to the Kitchen, telling both Robert and his own Team that he'd be back late this night due to detention duties.

Got it. I'll just have them following me with Kiai and Voltage till something happens. They MUST trust their trainer's decisions.

Edited by TurboAura

I agree. That's why I'm still hoping someone (looks at American people) wants to be a co-host. It's really fun! You'll get all sorts of benefits like releasing Alvin on the PC's.

I might like to do this to get some Hosting Practice in. (Emphasis on the Might. My schedule's pretty filled except for on the Weekends with School and such.)

Edited by K_H

Does anyone wanna meet up with Shiro? I mean, I don't wanna force an encounter, even more so that not many of you are in specified locations.

Or j+you could just force an encounter with Shiro in the hallways. I won't complain. You could even get some leftover Slowpoke tail sandwiches from yesterday (freshly scrapped off the kitchen floor)

I won't be on for much longer, so yeah. Last chance :3

Edited by Bfroger6

Does anyone wanna meet up with Shiro? I mean, I don't wanna force an encounter, even more so that not many of you are in specified locations.

Or j+you could just force an encounter with Shiro in the hallways. I won't complain. You could even get some leftover Slowpoke tail sandwiches from yesterday (freshly scrapped off the kitchen floor)

I won't be on for much longer, so yeah. Last chance :3

I thought Zuko ate that.

Done.

We have 39 more minutes before Im off to bed ~ Hopefully we can make them count

One question tho. Is Ryu shiny? I have a feeling someone mentioned it... might be mistaken tho

Edited by Bfroger6

@Chim and K_H: I have to leave for work for a few hours so feel free to bunny Henry. It won't bother me if you give him lines of dialogue. I'm pretty sure we all get the general idea of his character at this point.

Dont mind Shun. That was just a bit of her future Gardevoir over protective personality coming through.

'Nobody messes with my Shiro! No exceptions.' She's still in the stage where she kinda shows her emotions, and she is still curious about stuff. This over protectiveness will become major once she evolves.

From now on Snap Crackle Pop will be co-hosting this. She'll keep the interaction going when I'm not around and has the same authority.

Edited by Chimchain

@Bfroger6 How awkward would It be for Shiro if Robert asked why Tal wasn't eating with them if he "tries to keep her in there"

@Snap Crackle Pop Yay, a Co-Host. Glad you got "promoted"

Edited by TurboAura

From now on Snap Crackle Pop will be co-hosting this. She'll keep the interaction going when I'm not around and has the same authority.

Sir, yes sir! *gives that military salute*

Jokes aside, glad to be working with you Snap!

@Stratos: Sorry, I didn't mean you had to give Lana dialogue. I was planning to play her role, but seeing as I'm off to bed (almost 1 AM here, there goes my sleep) I think I'll leave it to Snap ^^