Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Slade won't be lonely soon. Danielle will come around shortly. Talking about the cafeteria, since everyone seems to be gathered around there, Jory and I were discussing if that would be a good time for Danielle to discuss why she freaked out. What do you think?

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slade won't be lonely soon. Danielle will come around shortly. Talking about the cafeteria, since everyone seems to be gathered around there, Jory and I were discussing if that would be a good time for Danielle to discuss why she freaked out. What do you think?

Sure, I don't see the trouble of you joining Slade and Flare to eat. (TX can't kuz he has no mouth. :P)

Just for the hell of it, how about we say that Kage crashed in Ryan's room? His sleep cycle is a bit screwy so 8 PM is like 1 AM for him atm.

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY TO SEE WHEN CLAUDE AND RYAN WALK INTO THE DORM OMG I LOVE IT

only problem is dobby sleeping

Congrats on becoming the Co-host Snap. Now I have two people who are going to torture me and my PC If you want me to wrap up the dishroom scene, I can end it with them being awkwardly silent and finishing up the dishes to move on to chapter 2. Anyways, I'm actually working on my final team. I already know my two reserves (After thinking about it, I just couldn't have Henry not have them, but I don't want them on his primary team).

@RoG: Will you please just get over the bloody damn fence already? At this point, you three are the Moe, Larry, and Curly of the organization. We might have to have a free day for the academy just so you guys can complete your mission.

Well, timezones have been a hindrance, there is very little time overlap for the three of us in contrast to the academy thread. Things will likely pick up now.

Aaand, I'm typing the reply.

Also, a preview of what is to come for naughty children xD (Couldn't help it)

fc0263044409883bfaecdb398aee7cf7-mouthey

Edited by Snap Crackle Pop

@RoG: Will you please just get over the bloody damn fence already? At this point, you three are the Moe, Larry, and Curly of the organization. We might have to have a free day for the academy just so you guys can complete your mission.

Perfection can't be rushed.

Anyway I've already made a move, sorry, sorry >>

This is my team idea so far: Ninetales, Venomoth, Sawsbuck (I have a secondary choice if I fail to get this one), Hitmontop, Excadrill, Crawdaunt and three* reserve Pokemon. I'm not sure how I'm going to do reserves (I may just have only one or make it 4) and I'm debating between two dragons if Henry will have a Dragon at all. Neither options are Pseudos either.