Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it a pentagram?!!? HUH?!!!?? HUH!

Simple: Five parts to it.

After Kenny's comment, I'm pretty sure Henry and Alvin will find a way to have Kenny do even more work (it'd be hilarious). Once he's excused from the dish room, I'll have Henry head to his room for the night.

Well, they'd be digging themselves into a deeper hole. Especially Henry.

Jory and I will wrap up soon once the PCs get some food.

Take your time. I want to give the opportunity for people that couldn't post much before to catch up and have some interaction.

So... Can we get some general BP prices for *not-going-broke* sake?

-Lunch meal -Pokemon Food -Simple Ingredient price_scale -Good Grades Reward

Just so we don't end up pulling prices out of thin air.

So... Can we get some general BP prices for *not-going-broke* sake?

-Lunch meal -Pokemon Food -Simple Ingredient price_scale -Good Grades Reward

Just so we don't end up pulling prices out of thin air.

Maybe later. It's not really on my still to do list for this rp. But you shouldn't go under 100 BP unless you stake a lot of battle points and lose each time. Or get into detention every single day. I honestly don't see the point in it since there will be timeskips where you can reload your points based on good grades or something. And I doubt you'll use it much in later chapters.

Btw:

> Alvin calls Kenny annoying

> Kenny's reaction: You're a nice person, I want to see you again.

... o.O

Edited by Chimchain

Maybe later. It's not really on my still to do list for this rp. But you shouldn't go under 100 BP unless you stake a lot of battle points and lose each time. Or get into detention every single day. I honestly don't see the point in it since there will be timeskips where you can reload your points based on good grades or something. And I doubt you'll use it much in later chapters.

Ok, got it, just use the BP used for food as _BP earned.

Btw:

> Alvin calls Kenny annoying

> Kenny's reaction: You're a nice person, I want to see you again.

... o.O

It's Kenny's method of being annoying. he was trying to embarass both Henry and alvin at the same time, which explains what he said.

Edited by K_H

It's Kenny's method of being annoying. he was trying to embarass both Henry and alvin at the same time, which explains what he said.

You pretty much just locked and sealed yourself to trouble now. Fortunately, there's only one thing you can do to piss off Henry even more. If you do it, you better run like hell because he'll be dragging you down to Elm's Lab demanding answers.

You pretty much just locked and sealed yourself to trouble now. Fortunately, there's only one thing you can do to piss off Henry even more. If you do it, you better run like hell because he'll be dragging you down to Elm's Lab demanding answers.

Unless, of course, Zorro gets to Henry before Zuko gets to Kenny. it seems that once Zuko and Zorro both Evolve, Kenny and Henry had best keep away from each other.

Unless, of course, Zorro gets to Henry before Zuko gets to Kenny. it seems that once Zuko and Zorro both Evolve, Kenny and Henry had best keep away from each other.

So, I've went and filled out a simple 'link-up' thing for the 4 of our OC's

Robert & Kenny: Roommates; Good Friends

Henry & Shiro: Roommates; Seems like, how Bfroger described, Older-Younger brother feels

Robert & Shiro: Good Friends

Kenny & Henry: 'Rivals'; Get on eachother's nerves

Robert & Henry: 'Aquaintences'; Not nearly as bad off as Henry & Kenny

Kenny & Shiro: Okay friends

This right? Or did I miss something?

Edited by TurboAura

I wonder... how much trouble will Galen get in for voicing his pre-emptive refusal to harm his little brother for the mission?

EDIT: also, Chimchain, would it be too late to make a few last minute edits to Galen's current team? I'd keep the electrivire, but maybe change the Scrafty and Abamasnow for something a bit more fitting of him.

@commander: So Henry got to the room before the group? Oookie, then we'll come right through the door to disturb him right about now ~

oh boy... :ph34r:

Edited by K_H

^ I'm looking forward to their reactions ~

Also, lets just assume Shiro is makng pancakes while you argue or whatever ~ Then we can have the dinner ready in my next post.

Great, Robert'll likely be stuck prying them off of each other during the likely fight while Shiro's cooking. Would Shun be willing to Shadow Sneak them still if necessary?

Great, Robert'll likely be stuck prying them off of each other during the likely fight while Shiro's cooking. Would Shun be willing to Shadow Sneak them still if necessary?

Only if necessary ~

It'd be more like Robert trying to keep Henry off of Kenny unless Kenny snaps, in which case Robert will be trying to pry both of them off of each other.

Edited by K_H