Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

I wonder... how much trouble will Galen get in for voicing his pre-emptive refusal to harm his little brother for the mission?

EDIT: also, Chimchain, would it be too late to make a few last minute edits to Galen's current team? I'd keep the electrivire, but maybe change the Scrafty and Abamasnow for something a bit more fitting of him.

He won't harm his little brother, he just can't let him know it is him in disguise.

And no, just PM me the ones you want to change. (That way I won't miss it in here)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Backstories? Already?

@commander: :c But pancakes... Shiro is totally going after him

Robert'll probably 'hold down the fort,' and could easily finish those two's meal while you go after Henry. If Kenny has any problems similar, Robert will take care of that side.

(Apart from that, how bout we end our 'interactions' once Henry and Kenny are eating and Tal does whatever she's gonna do, so we head on to Ch.2?)

Edited by TurboAura

Robert'll probably 'hold down the fort,' and could easily finish those two's meal while you go after Henry. If Kenny has any problems similar, Robert will take care of that side.

(Apart from that, how bout we end our 'interactions' once Henry and Kenny are eating and Tal does whatever she's gonna do, so we head on to Ch.2?)

Sure. Shiro will leave the pancakes for Robert to finish while he goes after Henry. Have him just do it. Shiro wont ask him to do it or anything, he'll just rush after Henry.

Unless you want to see Henry snap and take it out on Shiro, I really do suggest leaving Henry alone. Actually, he'll probably just snap at the first person that says something to him.

Edit: @K_H: You do realize Henry is gone at that point, right?

Edited by commander218

Hey Chim, when can I have Ignition learn Dragon Rush?

I'd say around lvl 25-30. 100 base power and for a (non stab) move at this point is OP.

Good point... how 'bout TM moves though? Would they have had time and the means to do some special training to learn a move in the past two weeks? Does this also hold true for moves not learned naturally (e.g. Body Slam for Eevee; learned via Move Tutor in Gen 3)

(btw making Pix and Igni level 17, if that's okay... if not, lv 16 is fine. Just did 17 for Pixel to learn Bite lol feels unfair to let igni learn Dragon Rage but if you have no problems about it tho)

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Level 17 is fine. And as soon as the current mission is complete you're Pokémon are able to learn TM / HM / Move tutor through some harsh training. Just mention it in a post. (I'll only step in if someone decided to add more moves at the same time or goes for something like EQ)

So are we doing the next day or are we doing the dragon exhibition next. Just wonder so I know whether or not the Kage and Ryan interaction can continue in the morning.

Timeskip after this.

There's some unfinished dialogue's going on but once they finish I'll put chapter 2 up.

Every Pokémon becomes available in chapter 2 (except the Legendary). And no one is forced to catch a dragon. There are others available as well.

So we won't have gotten any pokemon before we go on this excursion? So we just have significantly leveled starters? And how much will the level raise be? Also what level will the pokemon be we catch there?

Murdoc we should totally just do a thing where we recall that day/incident and it will be the best thing ever.

Great, I just realized I already have the only Dragon/Water I could get. Any chance of finding a Dragon Scale in the excursion btw?

Not necessary, they are available in the school. But if you want to find one go ahead.

Also: there is a lake there (groups will be splitting up) so you can catch another water type.

So we won't have gotten any pokemon before we go on this excursion? So we just have significantly leveled starters? And how much will the level raise be? Also what level will the pokemon be we catch there?

Murdoc we should totally just do a thing where we recall that day/incident and it will be the best thing ever.

1: No, I don't want to miss any. It would draw out chapter 1 and not everyone may be willing to catch something at this point.

2: No, like I said before your Pokémon will be between 15-20.

3: Pokémon around the same level or under it. (not above 20). Your Pokémon won't stand a chance against a Dragonite anyway so go for the Dratini's or whatever you want to catch.

Are only Dragon types available during the excursion?

Every Pokémon becomes available in chapter 2 (except the Legendary). And no one is forced to catch a dragon. There are others available as well.