Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alvin and Evan aren't going to share a room. They'll be ignoring each other most of the time. I only used Alvin to get Evan into detention so there isn't going to be much interaction between those two.

Alvin and Evan aren't going to share a room. They'll be ignoring each other most of the time. I only used Alvin to get Evan into detention so there isn't going to be much interaction between those two.

Then just split them and have Alvin join Slade's cabin

Edit: switch those two around. Mareek/Evan would be far more interesting

Edited by commander218

Alright since chapter 1 is almost finished I would like to get some feedback from everyone involved; especially since it’s my first time as a host. Be gentle with me Senpai

What do you think of the RP so far? Did you enjoy it?

What about my writing? Where can I improve?

Which NPC’s feel real / which NPC’s need improvement?

Who is your favorite NPC and why?

Who is your least favorite NPC and why?

What do you think will happen plot-wise (first year)?

What do you think of me as a host?

Is there anything you like to see as an event in this RP?

Is there anything else I can improve upon?

What's your favorite ship?

• Support Squad

Liking it thus far

maybe some more description for the areas? overall, good

I like Lana because she makes some sense to me tbh. The person who needs most improvemnet is Redwood. He seems so minor right now as a character

Lana ^

Alvin, duh. I hate his personality, then again, he is fun to hate, s idk

We will all end p on the titanic

Yer a cool guy, quite good, good attention to details.

Prom. LET CLAUDE RELEASE THE DANCING BEAST!!!

Maybe speed things along when possible?

ClaudexAll

Alright since chapter 1 is almost finished I would like to get some feedback from everyone involved; especially since it’s my first time as a host. Be gentle with me Senpai NO

What do you think of the RP so far? Did you enjoy it? IT'S RATHER KEWL, FUN, ENJOYABLE, AWESOME.

What about my writing? Where can I improve? WELL... I GOT AN IMPRESION YOU WRITE WAY BETTER THAN I DO SO YEAH, I'M NOT QUALIFIED TO CRITIQUE YOU.

Which NPC’s feel real / which NPC’s need improvement? GIVE US A TEACHER WITH A NEGATIVE ADITTUDE TOWARDS STUDENTS. THAT'S WHAT'S MISSING.

Who is your favorite NPC and why? LANA CUZ SHE'S SHIRO-ISH. (AND RHYDON LINE ROCKS pun intended)

Who is your least favorite NPC and why? I GUESS THEY ARE ALL CHARMING IN THEIR OWN WAY.

What do you think will happen plot-wise (first year)? A BIG BATTLE AGAINST RoG AFTER WHICH THE ACADEMY IS GOING TO FALL APART.

What do you think of me as a host? I APPROVE YOU.

Is there anything you like to see as an event in this RP? NOT REALLY... MAYBE SOMETHING THAT WOULD SHAKE THINGS UP A WHOLE LOT.

Is there anything else I can improve upon? MORE DETAILS ABOUT STUFF. LIKE LOOKS AND DECORATIONS AND AREAS AND SUCH STUFF.

What's your favorite ship? TITANIC.

Edited by Bfroger6

Alright since chapter 1 is almost finished I would like to get some feedback from everyone involved; especially since it’s my first time as a host. Be gentle with me Senpai

I think it's very enjoyable so far and I love being able to read up on everything

Could use some more descriptions and maybe grammar, but that isn't as necessary

Sure I'm being redundant but yea, Lana. Redwood needs hella improvement. Most irrelevant NPC currently

Lana/Devin

Alvin, mothafucka

Big RoG battle, Proms, Homecomings, Ships, teacher death?

You're fantastic its just the timezones that screws things up

Tournaments, final exams, proms holy shit yes

Just descriptions really

What's your favorite ship

Is that even a question?
Tie between KagexRyan and DaniellexJacob

• Veterans

@ts been an awesome ride

More description to the areas and MURE ACTIOON

Devin seems like a strict military man

DUH Tyron

>>ALVIN

RoG and Bombs nuff said

Yer an awesome dude

uh A golurk Flying

Not really

SS Anne or TITANIC

I am having a blast. We may be having a little too much fun

I like it. It's always fun seeing what you're going to throw at us next. I'm bit rusty when it comes to writing, but I agree with Dobby you could have a bit more details. (You're doing better than me as I'm committing so many writing sins)

They all feel real with Alvin sticking out as the best. Lana feels a bit invisible, but it's something that works well for her. At this point, I can't really judge teachers too much.

Alvin (though I really like them all) because you can make fun of him and don't feel bad. Seriously though, it's fun interacting with all the NPCs so far.

The chef from the dishroom. I really feel bad for saying this, but either Lana or Redwood. They aren't bad, they are kind of what you'd expect and don't have that charm like the other NPCs

Ships. Lots and lots of ships. I really don't have too much of a clue as I thought Evan would evolve his Eevee already. If it were Henry, he would've thrown the stone against the wall and burned the paper. I don't think we'll see too much of RoG though. They will be stopped by the fence sorry, I'll stop with that joke now

Honestly, I think you are doing a fantastic job for this behemoth of an RP. Huk's jealous

Henry and the Deerling I'd like to see a 1v2-6 against a teacher similar to vs Solaris.

You've already improved quite a bit. I'd say try designing students to have more interactions/Free days in order to give RoG the time they need to complete missions. Some sort of balance is needed.

What's your favorite ship? All of the ships....Kage x Ryan

One a different note, I have a quick question. While some students stick out more than others, some PCs haven't talked to everyone. Which PCs would you like to have more interactions with? (This would be good to know so I or someone else will be able to keep this in mind). I already agreed to have a few more with Shiro already.

Alright since chapter 1 is almost finished I would like to get some feedback from everyone involved; especially since its my first time as a host. Be gentle with me Senpai

What do you think of the RP so far? Did you enjoy it? Enjoy it very much.

What about my writing? Where can I improve? I can't come up with a complaint!

Which NPCs feel real / which NPCs need improvement? Feel Real: Evan(Influential backstory) and Lana(So... Realistic? I dunno, but it's convincing.)

Who is your favorite NPC and why? Serious: Pheobe. She's just so fitting as a trainer teacher, and her attitude

Joke: Alvin. Like Fern, you just LOVE to hate him

Who is your least favorite NPC and why? Can't really come up with one. Alvin's only hated because he's supposed to be.

What do you think will happen plot-wise (first year)? Won't predict, I'll just let it happen.

What do you think of me as a host? Amazing. So much effort put in, could never complain for your sleep schedule.

Is there anything you like to see as an event in this RP? My mind went straight to a 'Parent-Visit day,' which would compare it to IRL colleges, and bring up some decent plot. (Poor Slade if this happens)

Is there anything else I can improve upon? I've got nothing.

I'm applauding Jacob x Danielle

One a different note, I have a quick question. While some students stick out more than others, some PCs haven't talked to everyone. Which PCs would you like to have more interactions with? (This would be good to know so I or someone else will be able to keep this in mind). I already agreed to have a few more with Shiro already.

A conversation between Evan and Mareek should be interesting. Also some of the PC's that are at the background a little; especially Colin and James. I would like those two to have some more conversations with different people (same goes for Evan now I think about it).

And I would like to see what happens when Claude joins the Kage x Ryan thing or how Jacob would react if he gets some competition.

Oh and your remark about Eevee evolving: His body isn't ready to evolve. That's what I use with every evolution that needs a stone or something. At this point he can use it when Eevee hits level 20. (Same for Avis and the rest that needs a stone)

I love it. It can be, sometimes, hard to keep up, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Most of the RPers already said it: The descriptions.

I relate to Lana a bit more than the other student NPCs. It may be because she is always around us unlike Alvin. That being said, the Professors need more improvement so far, but it may be because we are not in the meat of the plot yet where they will get a bigger role.

Surprisingly, it's Alvin. He's too much fun to mess with.

Why are you making this hard for me Chimchain? Probably... Professor Redwood because he seems a bit bland at the moment.

Nothing besides the tournaments, building up teams, interactions, and year end party. Since we have 2 more years, I feel that this is going to be a "building the foundation" part of the whole RP.

No complaints. I'm impressed with how you are able to keep up with this RP despite the time zone issue and the rapid pace that the rp is going.

Perhaps an exploration at sea? I could imagine that it could be quite different from battling on land.

Descriptions of the locations and where they are relative to the dorms. Where is that map you mentioned?

KagexRyan is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's not fair to say my favorite one is the one I'm in

Edited by DarkLight

And I would like to see what happens when Claude joins the Kage x Ryan thing or how Jacob would react if he gets some competition.

when Claude joins the Kage x Ryan thing

Claude joins the Kage x Ryan

Are you suggesting we upgrade to a threesome?

Are you suggesting we upgrade to a threesome?

Like any of the three would complain....

@DarkLight: Yes, that map! I've tried to find programs on the internet to make it but failed. I made it in paint and it looks ridiculous.

Also: Evan isn't a NPC xD I use him as my PC that won't reveal his backstory just like that. He also serves another purpose which I hinted at when he was in detention.

Like any of the three would complain....

@DarkLight: Yes, that map! I've tried to find programs on the internet to make it but failed. I made it in paint and it looks ridiculous.

Also: Evan isn't a NPC xD I use him as my PC that won't reveal his backstory just like that. He also serves another purpose which I hinted at when he was in detention.

I thought someone was willing to draw out a map when this started?

Woops, my bad. lol! I keep on associating you in the NPC role, so I accidently put Evan there too. Poor guy. Lemme fix that real quick.

I think it's pretty darn good man, especially for you first time hosting.

I think it could definitely be far worse. You're doing alright... though, given that I myself am still trying to learn how, I really can't give you any pointers on how to improve...

I rather like Evan and Lana so far... but can't help but feel that Evan's gonna go pulling a "Darth Vader" towards the end of this. For those that need some work, I'd say Alvin. Pretty much at this point, he's like the Aaron Nall of this RP, really annoying and hard to get along with without any real explanation why. I get that he spent a lot of his time as a kid with Bug Types and away from other children and all, but I'd just like to get a bit more of a glimpse as to what's going on in his head from time to time. In other words, maybe throughout the future chapters, maybe start revealing things from his past little by little to point to why he's the way he is.

Lana. For some reason I tend to side with the Introverts a little more

Alvin, without the shadow of a doubt... I'm just waiting for the day when Mareek will have reason to haul off and eventually deck him. My dislike for him is already explained in one of the questions above.

A clash or two with RoG, some book learning, many time skips for convenience's sake (Not that that's a bad thing, per say), and a boat load of sticky situations brought on by some of the PC's inexperience.

I'm not going to lie, you impress me very much, Chimchain. You're doing far better than I when I first started out... but, then again, it also seems you put a lot more time into the development of this world than I did with SS at first.

But eh, doesn't matter, I'm still very impressed with your skill regardless.

Might be a bit selfish, but I want the opportunity for a massive showdown between Mareek and Galen at some point in the future. Brother Vs. Brother, know what I'm sayin'?

Well, my mind is currently blank... so I might have to get back to you on this one.

EDIT: Oops... just noticed what you said about Evan not being an NPC... eh, well just think of what I said about him as friendly feed back, K?

So far, it's been one heckuva great RP.

I'm in no position to judge with this.

I don't have an Opinion on any of the NPCs at the moment.

I dunno, but i think that whatever happens, it'll be exciting.

You're new at this, but you've got a lot of potential, and you're doing a great job.

Hmm... That's a toughie. Perhaps there could be Type-Specific Field Trips?(Other than Dragon, of course, since that's already happening.)

I'm in no position to judge here.

Edited by K_H

@K_H, Turbo, and Bfroger: you amuse me with your trying to understand Henry and the situation. No matter how you put it, he's the bad guy in the situation. I wouldn't even bother trying to fix the situation as you'll only make matters worse.

@Bfroger: Even if you heard him say Orre, you'd likely not know where that is unless you live in Unova. Even then, they might not realize it either. On the dragon expedition, Henry will return to his normal self and you can ask him certain questions, but don't expect him to answer many if any at all.

@K_H, Turbo, and Bfroger: you amuse me with your trying to understand Henry and the situation. No matter how you put it, he's the bad guy in the situation. I wouldn't even bother trying to fix the situation as you'll only make matters worse.

@Bfroger: Even if you heard him say Orre, you'd likely not know where that is unless you live in Unova. Even then, they might not realize it either. On the dragon expedition, Henry will return to his normal self and you can ask him certain questions, but don't expect him to answer many if any at all.

Not only in the post above does Bfroger say Shiro's Naive, Robert is an optimist, being the reason he didn't clock you for the gut-punch. So Kenny, the one who's intertwined with you in a hate-cycle, is the only one that is ok with just hating Henry.

Woah, woah, woah, Claude is openminded, but a threesome with two dudes he has known for like a day? Das nut gunna fly.

You forgot about the time skip between these 2 chapters (6 weeks iirc). That is more than 1 day~

• Support Squad

You forgot about the time skip between these 2 chapters (6 weeks iirc). That is more than 1 day~

Still, Claude is a cautious mofo with that. Besides, he knows Ryan has a thang for Kage. And wo knows... maybe he'll interfere with MareekxLana...