Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How will Henry behave during the 6 weeks time skip?

As long as you don't try questioning him, he'll act pretty normal. He's going to stay bitter, but will be able to be in the same room and ignore Kenny. I mean Shiro and Robert are some of the few people who tolerate Henry. By normal, I mean little conversation that sometimes end with an insult (looking at Shiro's and Robert's personalities, they'd probably just shrug it off).

@Dobby: I already warned Stratos so full speed ahead.

Still, Claude is a cautious mofo with that. Besides, he knows Ryan has a thang for Kage. And wo knows... maybe he'll interfere with MareekxLana...

My oh my... Claude trying to sabotage? If this happens, I'll be the first in line to see what happens next.

• Support Squad

My oh my... Claude trying to sabotage? If this happens, I'll be the first in line to see what happens next.

More like he likes Mr tall dark and Mareeky. plus, Lana doesn't seem like the kind to be assertive..

Just fair warning, Dobby, the guy might be a little introverted and withdrawn from others, but that will all go right out the window if he thinks you're messing with his friends, and unlike Lana, he can be quite assertive once he gets past a certain anger point.

So... going about with sabotage by doing something to Lana is the fastest way to start some very bad blood between him and Claude. You're better off just trying to make weird advances on him from time to time instead of trying to do something about Lana directly.

More like he likes Mr tall dark and Mareeky. plus, Lana doesn't seem like the kind to be assertive..

We shall see if Mareek thinks the price is worth it. I'm sure Chim will release Alvin on him at some point as well. Lana really is unfortunate knowing Henry, Claude, Danielle, Alvin, Evan, and Shiro as none of them seem interested in her, but they'll probably get in the way of Stratos's master plan. Stratos, you give us too much fun

• Support Squad

Just fair warning, Dobby, the guy might be a little introverted and withdrawn from others, but that will all go right out the window if he thinks you're messing with his friends, and unlike Lana, he can be quite assertive once he gets past a certain anger point.

So... going about with sabotage by doing something to Lana is the fastest way to start some very bad blood between him and Claude. You're better off just trying to make weird advances on him from time to time instead of trying to do something about Lana directly.

Na, sabotage is not something he'd do at all. Hell, the fact that Lana's shy will make him faun over her

We shall see if Mareek thinks the price is worth it. I'm sure Chim will release Alvin on him at some point as well. Lana really is unfortunate knowing Henry, Claude, Danielle, Alvin, Evan, and Shiro as none of them seem interested in her, but they'll probably get in the way of Stratos's master plan. Stratos, you give us too much fun

Oh... Mareek shall prevail in the end. He's not exactly a quitter, if you haven't noticed that already from the way he and his team fights.

And then let's factor in the nice amount of tact he has... anything you try to do to screw things up, he'll probably be able to repair it with time. and Alvin... who here is actually scared of Alvin? I mean really, all he can really do is be a bit of a dick and annoy you to death with his arrogance, kinda like Gary Oak. But if you put gary oak back in his place a few times...

And honestly, out of everyone else, Lana is probably the person he can identify with most...

Even without the sabotaging, I think the situation will still be fun to watch. Still want my popcorn to enjoy the show when it happens ^^

If it keeps people's minds off shipping HenryXShiro, I'm all for it. That one is not gonna happen.

You know...with all this shipping, and Character Interaction, it feels a bit like I'm playing P3 again, all those social interactions... and I always tried to get level 10 for all of them...and I succeeded with a lot of them.

• Support Squad

You know...with all this shipping, and Character Interaction, it feels a bit like I'm playing P3 again, all those social interactions... and I always tried to get level 10 for all of them...and I succeeded with a lot of them.

Persona? If so, it was a bitch to max em out.

^ "But, Onii-chan!!"

Anyways, I'm curious to know how everything's gonna change after the 6 week time skip. I have a feeling Henry and Shiro won't be talking much...

...I feel awkward for wanting to see a picture of Shiro calling Henry 'Onii-chan'

Anyways, Shiro doesn't really have to worry, it's more just Kenny that Henry's pissed at, not the 2 of us.

...I feel awkward for wanting to see a picture of Shiro calling Henry 'Onii-chan'

Anyways, Shiro doesn't really have to worry, it's more just Kenny that Henry's pissed at, not the 2 of us.

I'd draw it but I feel lazy today so I won't :v

(Gives an evil grin) He's not mad at Shiro or Robert, but that statement is incorrect. I'll have one more post which will be my final.

What do you think of the RP so far? Did you enjoy it?

I enjoyed it very much.

What about my writing? Where can I improve?

Humor, flood it with humor! >:3

Which NPC’s feel real / which NPC’s need improvement?

Devin feels real though the prof seems just like he's reading a script though maybe he is. :ph34r:

Who is your favorite NPC and why?

Devin kuz dragons :3

Who is your least favorite NPC and why?

No one because I only have read a few.

What do you think will happen plot-wise (first year)?

RoG attacks the academy.

What do you think of me as a host?

You are a good host, you put detail in your updates.

Is there anything you like to see as an event in this RP?

Maybe, the students could go into the forest and meet Laparus to help catch them a water type.

Is there anything else I can improve upon?

Not that I see.

What's your favorite ship?

The King of Red Lions

Edited by EXLink32

(Gives an evil grin) He's not mad at Shiro or Robert, but that statement is incorrect. I'll have one more post which will be my final.

That *grin* is unsettling guess we'll find out in Ch. 2

@Bfroger You forgot that Tal still needed fed. Anyway, if you don't mind I'll just say that they released Tal for it's food, and throw in a tidbit about Tal hitting Robert with an Icy Wind. I'll reserve the 'Ice Princess' quips for the next time she's out.

@Bfroger You forgot that Tal still needed fed. Anyway, if you don't mind I'll just say that they released Tal for it's food, and throw in a tidbit about Tal hitting Robert with an Icy Wind. I'll reserve the 'Ice Princess' quips for the next time she's out.

Whoops, stupid me :I

Do as you wish with her. She'd probably be hostile at everyone and would probably reject the food before retreating to another section of the room to be alone. She would eat the food at night while nobody's watching though ~

So just to make sure I have this clear murdoc, they all gonna go on the excursion and Kage is gonna be wearing Ryan's shirt and then flashback to the morning after Kage slept in Ryan's dorm and then things ensue in the excursion :3

Alright this is what I'm going to do:

Chapter 1a is done. (Only Colin and Evan were still talking but I'm going to move forward. I can already tell what Colin's answer would be). Chapter 2 starts with an announcement of Devin and free time for students. I do this because timing sucks at this point. I have a job interview to prepare for tomorrow morning and overall have a busy day.

Chapter 1b is still going. Timezones are a pain in that group so they'll probably have one chapter less (at this rate), but it will cover the same amount of time.

-.-' I was too fast again. Does anyone know how to change a topic title? It should be 2a instead of 1b...

Found it xD

Edited by Chimchain

Should we put down the pokemon move-changes from the Level gap (Learned this, forgot that, supposed '2 support moves' slots)

@Bfrogger You wanna just say that Robert and Shiro 'finished' preparing the group's lunches that night, and that we all had the stuff packed?

Edited by TurboAura