Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slade gets dibs on Devin's group because he needs to show how much he's grow, or maybe something else. :ph34r:

I'm going to resist making jokes about this.

Also: Danielle is scared of fairies??? Where did I put that Cleffa?

And Danielle x Slade ain't gonna happen. Phoebe will Hydro Pump Slade through the walls.

I'm going to resist making jokes about this.

Also: Danielle is scared of fairies??? Where did I put that Cleffa?

And Danielle x Slade ain't gonna happen. Phoebe will Hydro Pump Slade through the walls.

What if I told you that Slade's ability was Storm Drain

Please, enlighten me on your joke I'm dieing to hear it. :)

Edited by EXLink32

Danielle would likely want to drag Jacob into Slade's group xD

I guess my explanation for the turn of events is Realism. I tend to like stories that can be related to what we experience in real life. DaniellexJacob seems like it's not going to happen now, but it can happen in the future; I do not know. Just because one person likes another, doesn't mean that person will reciprocate the feeling no matter how nice the other one is (or how cute they are together, etc). It's a two way street (for both a possible SladexDanielle and JacobxDanielle).

As for the Cleffa... Corona ate her. Danielle, yes, is nervous around them and Electric types. Hence why I said Mawile is going to help her a lot.

I get the joke, I think.

I keep getting ninja'd -.-

Edited by DarkLight

• Support Squad

I guess my explanation for the turn of events is Realism. I tend to like stories that can be related to what we experience in real life. DaniellexJacob seems like it's not going to happen now, but it can happen in the future; I do not know. Just because one person likes another, doesn't mean that person will reciprocate the feeling no matter how nice the other one is (or how cute they are together, etc). It's a two way street (for both a possible SladexDanielle and JacobxDanielle).

As for the Cleffa... Corona ate her. Danielle, yes, is nervous around them and Electric types. Hence why I said Mawile is going to help her a lot.

I get the joke, I think.

I keep getting ninja'd -.-

Wait if she's nervy around fairies, why is she not nervy with Doux? I didn't read the story, sorry, because I want to know as much as Claude does.

I thought only Electric types since she doesn't seem to mind Doux.

And no need to explain yourself. I'm just saying I'm on Tacos side with this one.

@Turbo: Do you already know what you are gonna get for Kenny? Can I then just write that they went home and started making lunch?

Except if Henry wants to say something to Robert.

Like I said in the post, K_H said Kenny would prefer Seafood, and Henry mentioned it himself. Pretty much ready to go.

Wait if she's nervy around fairies, why is she not nervy with Doux? I didn't read the story, sorry, because I want to know as much as Claude does.

Actually, that was one point I had overlooked. All I can say is that Danielle is not familiar with Cottonee, since the gym doesn't use it. It's such a lame excuse. By the time she found out, she was already used to Doux, so it became a moot point. Fluffiness certainty contributed to her getting over it.

I'm glad I got some reactions when JacobxDanielle may not happen, as it relates to how I view some pairings lol!

God you people move fast...

Eh, speaking of the whole MareekXLana thing, how's that going so far considering 6 weeks have passed? (I figure she should be at least somewhat comfortable talking to him at this point.

and here's the team after the time skip:

123.gif

Sycther (F)- "Erce"

Level: 20

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Technician (Note: Technician takes priority over STAB.)

Moves Known:

Attacks:

-X-Scissor (Replaced Fury Cutter)

-Double Hit

-Vacuum Wave

-Wing Attack

Supports:

-Double team

-Agility

137.gif

Porygon- "Java"

Level: 18

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Analytic

Moves Known:

Attacks:

-Psybeam (Replaced Tackle)

-Discharge

-Tri Attack

Supports:

-Conversion2

-Lock-On (Replaced Sharpen)

God you people move fast...

Eh, speaking of the whole MareekXLana thing, how's that going so far considering 6 weeks have passed? (I figure she should be at least somewhat comfortable talking to him at this point.

and here's the team after the time skip:

Lana is comfortable around him. She's more open to him, Claude and Danielle, knows Evan and Alvin a little bit, but she's still nervous around the others. (Which I highly suggest they change)

Lana is comfortable around him. She's more open to him, Claude and Danielle, knows Evan and Alvin a little bit, but she's still nervous around the others. (Which I highly suggest they change)

More or less waiting to be introduced by Shiro, being how he met her on the first day.

alright... guess that makes it around level 3 or so in P3 measurements

Oh, and Exlink I guess it would kinda make sense if Mareek has somewhat of a budding friendship with Slade at this point, given he has no choice but to live with him and all.

Maybe something like he can stand his company but still prefers to keep him at arm's length.

I don't really know about his acquaintance towards the others though.

Slade, you can shoot as many things as you want. Teo's been doing this training for almost 6 weeks and is actually at the level cap (aka 20, because I'm an ass like that). He's more than capable of dodging those Flame Bursts without direction from Jacob. And even if he gets hit, Jacob has Oran Berries on hand. Go nuts with bunnying him for the training exercise. Please don't RP an injury; we don't need that right before the trip.