Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

((I'll make it before Flare was able to hit Teo.))

"G-Glad I was able to help," Danielle said quietly to herself as Flare's Flame Bursts began to look, well, more like Flame Bursts. She blushed as she watched Flare's fire lit up Slade's eyes. 'He looks so happy... I'm glad I was able to make that happen.'

"Krow?" Danielle snapped out of her daze and found that Avis and Corona stopped their routine to look at their red-faced master. Avis was grinning and Corona was chirping. It sounded like a giggle of sorts. "W-When did you get here?" Danielle stammered, trying to calm her racing heart. "Get b-back to those fireworks! I-I didn't say y-you were done!" Avis and Corona only glanced at one another in amusement before flying off. "And don't you dare think about making those in the sky!" Danielle shouted. She heard a disappointed cry from Avis before the loop-de-loops appeared again.

What are "Those" or are they going to do it anyway and if that's the case don't mind this

Edited by EXLink32

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After Jacob and Slade's battle I'm going to move forward to Devin's house.

And I'm really tempted to throw all the characters out of their comfort zone on that trip xD

Now I'm suddenly curious about how it would've been like if I RP'd as a girl in either student or RoG XD oh well, I feel manly. Ish.

You just want to be involved in the shipping xD Isn't Melody good enough?

Oh and updates about the teams: (not including movesets since I'll figure those out when I need to xD)

Alvin: Mega Beedrill Dwebble lvl 19 and Combee lvl 18.

Lana: Nidorina lvl 17 and Rhyhorn lvl 20.

Evan: Eevee lvl 20 and Cleffa lvl 19. (Both of them will evolve during the trip because of storyline. That's why his second is almost at 20 as well)

Eh, nah. The idea came about one morning; I was thinking 'bout how I mentioned that Zeke really loves his little sister in his bio and ended up thinking about his little sister and some possibilities with personality stuff, team (probably would complement Zeke's) if ever... though I guess in hindsight, this parallels Mareek and Galen a little too much, so never mind lol.

also Melody doesn't get enough screentime so I can't make Ezekiel learn to appreciate her flirts more anyway

it has just occurred to me once more that age difference between Zeke and Melody are about four years or more, with the latter being younger... hm ._.

• Veterans

He's bi so probably,also anyone willing to face james in a double battle?

(He's around the same area as Slade,Jacob and Danielle but a bit further off training on his own)

He's bi so probably,also anyone willing to face james in a double battle?

(He's around the same area as Slade,Jacob and Danielle but a bit further off training on his own)

I won't be around the whole day tomorrow (comic con) so I'll decline the match with James to avoid holding up the RP.

Btw, where is Claude? I purposely set up the fire rings so that he would notice and come running over with a rainbow trailing behind him.

• Support Squad

Oh, wait, really? I'm not so gud at understanding cues. Also, Imma refrain from posting. My head isn't in the right place for the RP right now, so I'l cool it with him.

It's time some people got out of their comfort zone... Ryan also likes girls right? xD

Indeed, but Ryan's head is on Kage right now. Do whatever you want when it comes to flirtation from females. He can roll with the punches. But also, I won't be around starting about 3-4 hours from now.

Indeed, but Ryan's head is on Kage right now. Do whatever you want when it comes to flirtation from females. He can roll with the punches. But also, I won't be around starting about 3-4 hours from now.

I'm not going to do it anytime soon. I'm just setting things up to happen at the dragon excursion.

Oh, wait, really? I'm not so gud at understanding cues. Also, Imma refrain from posting. My head isn't in the right place for the RP right now, so I'l cool it with him.

No problem. Feel free to join our wonderful adventure again when you are in the mood.

I'm not going to do it anytime soon. I'm just setting things up to happen at the dragon excursion.

Looking forward to it doe. Ryan enjoys the attention but he's probs still gonna be thinking bout Kage the whole time. xp

I'm just having Henry prepare for the worst to come. Besides, he likes to teach the fundamentals before making his Pokemon strong. Zuko will not evolve until the 30s like most of Henry's planned team.

Fun fact: Henry is actually having a bit of trouble walking. It's hard to tell, but a PC might notice it if they look carefully.