• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine when he evolves, there's three of them. :o

Oh boy...

Then it can split up and each of them can do a different sciencey thing and stuff, blasting 9 MegaBooms into a poor Trapinch along with a Zap Cannon powered up by Magnet Bombs that detonate on contact and obliterate the enemy, having a 100% chance to paralyze them along with a wide blast radius that is unavoidable XD

(sorry, I had to ~)

Oh boy...

Then it can split up and each of them can do a different sciencey thing and stuff, blasting 9 MegaBooms into a poor Trapinch along with a Zap Cannon powered up by Magnet Bombs that detonate on contact and obliterate the enemy, having a 100% chance to paralyze them along with a wide blast radius that is unavoidable XD

(sorry, I had to ~)

Mother of God, I knew a Magnezone would be good to have but this, this is amazing! :feelsgd:

Edited by EXLink32

Oh boy...

(sorry, I had to ~)

Sorry for being specific, but, *urk* have to:

1)They can't 'Split up'. That's Magneton's whole bit.

2) 6 Total(Max.) Sonicbooms

3) (Classic 'It's not immune if you try hard enough, Pikachu!' Joke Here) Ground immune to the Electricity

Sorry for being specific, but, *urk* have to:

1)They can't 'Split up'. That's Magneton's whole bit.

2) 6 Total(Max.) Sonicbooms

3) (Classic 'It's not immune if you try hard enough, Pikachu!' Joke Here) Ground immune to the Electricity

Way to ruin my fun, though if that was true I would want to talk to Chim about changing pokes due to its OPness, but thank god it's not as OP as I thought. Yay more magnemite! :D

Oh boy...

(sorry, I had to ~)

No... I'm sorry, but no. I just have to shout Over Powered and bad taste at this very theory.

And like Trubo already said, It wouldn't work out anyway because a Magenton's three body's are not physically capable of separating themselves from each other

No... I'm sorry, but no. I just have to shout Over Powered and bad taste at this very theory.

And like Trubo already said, It wouldn't work out anyway because a Magenton's three body's are not physically capable of separating themselves from each other

I think most of us get magneton can't split, let jokes be jokes.

I would... but honestly at the rate things seem to be going from that comment, that thing of slade's is going to be a ridiculous nightmare to face in battle, so much so that really someone shouldn't even bother to put forth the effort, just lay down and surrender because they can't win.

Again, I'm sorry, but I honestly couldn't just sit by and keep my mouth shut anymore when I saw that idea

I would... but honestly at the rate things seem to be going from that comment, that thing of slade's is going to be a ridiculous nightmare to face in battle, so much so that really someone shouldn't even bother to put forth the effort, just lay down and surrender because they can't win.

Again, I'm sorry, but I honestly couldn't just sit by and keep my mouth shut when I saw that idea

I could always talk to chim about switching magnemite for another poke if you all feel that way, I don't really mind doing it but it's going to be tough for me to say goodbye. ;~;

It's not that you have to switch it for something else, Exlink... I just feel that some of the tactics described in that little joke were just completely unfair to whoever gets into a battle with slade in the future and I was simply speaking up to try to voice that opinion. I've already seen the roots of them from our own fight, and so I'm not going to regard what was said as a joke because to me it seems like it could entirely happen at this rate.

So yeah... sorry, but I'm taking it seriously

• Support Squad

I could always talk to chim about switching magnemite for another poke if you all feel that way, I don't really mind doing it but it's going to be tough for me to say goodbye. ;~;

Just cool it with the science, keep it in general bounds. I have a fairy, I could say magic as an excuse, but I don't. Same thing.

Just cool it with the science, keep it in general bounds. I have a fairy, I could say magic as an excuse, but I don't. Same thing.

Pretty much this. Just keep it resonable with all the physics mombo jumbo (by that, I mean don't go overboard, like Dobby has already warned against) and it should be fine

@Exlink: You are pulling of way too many attacks per post. Maybe a Sonicboom and Magnet Bomb to stop the attack, but a pokemon even in the 50s shouldn't be capable of something like that so rapidly. (101 would take damage but survive)

Edit: I know I used 6 embers with Zuko in my Kenny vs Henry battle, but A) that shouldn't of happened, B. Knocking fire attacks back at a Vulpix would just mean its fully charged/overcharged (has fire inside body), and C) that battle went South way too fast

Edited by commander218

@Exlink: You are pulling of way too many attacks per post. Maybe a Sonicboom and Magnet Bomb to stop the attack, but a pokemon even in the 50s shouldn't be capable of something like that so rapidly. (101 would take damage but survive)

Edit: I know I used 6 embers with Zuko in my Kenny vs Henry battle, but A) that shouldn't of happened, B. Knocking fire attacks back at a Vulpix would just mean its fully charged/overcharged (has fire inside body), and C) that battle went South way too fast

That's what I said. I shouldn't have to have my Pokemon using ridiculous attacks like these just to land them. 101 should actually be OHKO'd by the 4x super effective attack from a Pokemon with one or two levels on it. But, you know, if more godmodding is gonna happen then so be it.

EDIT: I'm done posting for tn. I have friends over.

Edited by Jory

I think a general rule of thumb would be this; If you think of a strategy, before using it, make sure you can work out an effective counter/ flaw that your opponent can utilize. It's also funner to be in a close, intense battle rather than one that drags on because no one is landing hits.

I think a general rule of thumb would be this; If you think of a strategy, before using it, make sure you can work out an effective counter/ flaw that your opponent can utilize. It's also funner to be in a close, intense battle rather than one that drags on because no one is landing hits.

Stall battles are a pain in the ass to both read and write (if your not the one causing it). Yes, I agree with that statement as I'll use my strategy as an example (K_H, you may feel a bit ashamed for not realizing this):

When Zuko flung Gypsy at the enemies, did you ever think who that tail whip went to? That's right, Gypsy was at a -2 Def for hitting both Pokemon with Bug Bite. Zorua's Scratch and Riolu's Quick Attack would've taken care of it easily. You also could've reduced the damage on Zorro by knocking Gypsy off his back with Quick Attack (Zuko would've KO'd Rhy and Zorro would have to Gypsy).