A pokemon that carries your team through battles

ViperDoesIt

One thing i'm suprised to see is no one really giving gardevoir what it deserves, since, funnily enough, in my second playthrough, it swept, or mostly swept almost every gym leader once it could use calm mind, the largest sweeps were against aya and shade and an extreme help against charlotte. In my 3rd playthrough however, malamar, if he could get set up with superpower, would wipe everything, and ninetails cleaning up or sweeping in cases where malamar got KO'd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even tho in my last post i said i have no carrier it seems to be my flygon that always pulls me through tough spots

also im not how but i managed to beat lunas umberon(70) with my last pokemon standing heracross (49) some one explain that one to me as im still baffled

Edited by sandy

even tho in my last post i said i have no carrier it seems to be my flygo that always pulls me through tough spots

also im not how but i managed to beat lunas umberon(70) with my last pokemon standing heracross (49) some one explain that one to me as im still baffled

you used close combat? if so that should at least deal half health damage.

you used close combat? if so that should at least deal half health damage.

didnt have that on him i didnt have any heart scales on me at the time and i didnt teach it but still 1 mega horn shouldnt do 1/3 its hp wiht that level difference despite its attack stat was rediclously high as i was useing the only source of decent grinding i had aka the toros/bufalaunt.

my plan was to use him as a counter for malomas as i had nothing for him but i gobored of grinding at 49

Edited by sandy

even tho in my last post i said i have no carrier it seems to be my flygo that always pulls me through tough spots

Why you put defensive Evs on your Umbreons

Why you put defensive Evs on your Umbreons

its not my unberon its luna's, mine is the heracross i hsouldnt be able to 3 shot a gym leaders pokemon thats atleast 20 levels above mine

even tho in my last post i said i have no carrier it seems to be my flygon that always pulls me through tough spots

Easy...

Jesus gave you a hand xD

9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Gardevoir helped me wreck nearly everyone past the 6th gym. Gardy with Calm Mind helped me win the battles heavily reliant on Special attackers (Radomus, Charlotte), and she had a natural advantage against two (Samson, Luna). Gardy kinda helped on Noel when my Toxicroak got wiped by his Clefairy.