so uh yeah

Chevaleresse

I don't know if we'd (I'm assuming) use that word per se, but yeah. Gotta respect a dude who puts in an effort in the aesthetic department.

Nah. I'm always like "I'd lowkey suck him up"

Anyway.....

I guess gratz on to terms with your sexuality homie.

Well, Cow's got me convinced. Congratulations.

Now, you've a need to make a plan to tell people you've known for the longest time that they don't really know your true sexuality... That could be tricky. Unless you just up and say it.

lol makes me remember the awkward situations with people here who thought i was straight, i just put my sexuality into my about me page for convenience after those xD

It's really special that everyone here in reborn is so open-minded, makes you wonder why some people are so conflicting in the first place.

Cheers for you mate! Hope everything goes well if you do decide to open up in rl, i'm kinda still steeling my courage to do it, my brother will kill me x_x"

You have balls of steel, son.

Be whatever you want to be and if others doesn´t like that, just don´t give a flying fuck about it. The ones who love you, they´ll love you the way you are and not of the things you like.

Hey man, you are you. Kudos to you for coming out, but your sexuality is you. And if people don't like you or don't like the fact that you have an interest in more than just women, to hell with 'em.

And if you need to talk to one of us about it, feel free to talk to me or one of us Aces or whichever. It's always better to get concerns off your chest.

• Developers

Kudos on coming out dude. I don't really bring it up because it doesn't really matter, but I'm not exactly straight either, lmao. I'm Bi, so I know how awkward some situations can be :P. If you ever need to talk to anyone, I'm here.

I can be a very envious person. And when I am I usually envy a trait of someone that I find simply amazing and that I lack in myself. And that in you, sir, is bravery. I ain't no big risk taker. I just want you to know that you've got something I wish, and many others wish they had and for that applaud you.

Edited by Bluewolf

Perhaps this is the wrong approach to take, but honestly....I don't understand most of these reactions. If somebody's not straight, I don't go "oh...you're one of those people" or "congratulations on coming to terms with it"...

This is one of those things that is a part of who a person is and...it just shouldn't make a difference in any regard besides romantic interest.

I truly hope that nobody looks at you differently for this because it shuoldn't matter if somebody's straight or gay or pansexual. I think someday we will reach a point where people won't think to say something like that, they'll just pursue whoever they want to romantically and/or sexually, and nobody will bat an eye. If you're attracted to a person regardless of biology, that's fine. If you're only attracted to people born with certain biological traits, that's fine too. I suppose I treat this with the same regard I treat race.....everything is fine and it doesn't affect the way I see anybody.

Please note, i'm not being negative here, I just don't really understand why everybody else seems to look at this as some sort of revelation, when to me, any sexual preference, regardless of what it is, should be as generally relevant as preferences with food. However, admittedly, I am unrealistically idealistic.

Edited by chuckles