Banned

N8theGr8

Let get out of the topic for a sec k

First I ban you and then you ban me,that mean you the one who break the rule not me,I see you post so I post too,clear?

Back to the game

You cannot ban the person who banned you. In other words, it can't go:

Billy banned Mays for [insert reason here]!

Mays banned Billy for [insert reason here]!

Just to avoid banning chains between two people.

Just because I did it once actually I did it a few times doesn't mean you should keep doing it. That's not how it works :P

I admit I broke the chain rule each time I do it but I only chain post if it's for a reason, like explaining to you the rules as I am now

When I don't have a reason, I wait until I can post, like I did with Oris and Breezy's posts on the previous page. Yeah, no one should chain post, but if no one else is online in the thread to say what I have to then I kinda have to, and no one else is online in the thread at the moment to explain to you the chain post rule.

So, yeah I'm wrong for occasionally chain posting, despite having reasons for doing it, but you're chain posting for the sake of posting

Calm yo tits it's just a game~

Not even gonna ban because I shouldn't be posting right now - whoever posts next can treat my post as BBDs

Banned for spamming me with that article.
It would be cool if you could pay to not see ads (if you don't know about AdBlock, but using it is a bit unfair to the creators), but that should never be linked to access to content in a broad way. That should be up to the content creators, not YouTube itself. Otherwise it would be like I have to pay for good access...that's something nobody tried before...

(#obvioussarcasmisobvious)

@laggless that would kinda defeat the purpose of having ads in the first place though since adverts are only on youtube to generate continuous money. Giving money to hide ads is still fulfilling the purpose of adverts but only to a point because hiding ads would give youtube an amount of money at a given time whereas enabling adverts continuously gives youtube money, which is more ideal for them.

Banned for banning hashtags when multiple massive social media websites like Twitter and Tumblr use them as a prominent feature