CYAN ALLIANCE

Mczipo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, you edit your profile using the button in the top right of your profile page, and set your alliance to Cyan. Then you download pokemon online, come on the reborn server, and look for someone to challenge for their Zero core. Unfortunately the Zero cores in the store have all been sold by now, so it'll be difficult to entice someone to bet one for anything you have to offer, but you can try.

2nd week: 1 type
then 1 alliance get the many Cores. Since they have nothing to lose, they attack you
You win some Cores.
Make it to the 3rd week
continue

Or merge with another alliance that has few Cores left.

@nickcrash That's perfect. Though I was thinking Atleast trying to get someone trustable/ make some teams with groups to cement good teams to challenge others.

And now I just realized your from Vermillion. Is that what your specifying with 'option 2'?

Edit:Personally, Viridian seems like the most 'wanting' of our merge-into, if we DO merge and accept Cyan's defeat.

Edited by TurboAura

I was trying to help, because the way things are going, this might end after a couple of weeks from now, due to drastic rise and fall of certain alliances.

Where you merge is completely up to you guys. I'd suggest you stay as you are for another week and see how it's going.

Small teeny tiny rant here.

To those who say we're next because we've only got one type:
~Fuck you~
I've a strong and high faith in about the majority of our remaining members (i.e. the ones who HAVEN'T jumped ship and have joined us during the week). All these assumptions yet no real back-up to it other than we only had two cores and the like. So yeah. There's a saying known to people as "don't count your chickens before they hatch". Yea. Read that crap and re-read it and when you're done, re-read it again. I may most-likely be the weakest member of our team because I kinda suck at battling, but my belief in the others stand strong.

So in other words; just wait and see.

Small teeny tiny rant here.

To those who say we're next because we've only got one type:

~Fuck you~

I've a strong and high faith in about the majority of our remaining members (i.e. the ones who HAVEN'T jumped ship and have joined us during the week). All these assumptions yet no real back-up to it other than we only had two cores and the like. So yeah. There's a saying known to people as "don't count your chickens before they hatch". Yea. Read that crap and re-read it and when you're done, re-read it again. I may most-likely be the weakest member of our team because I kinda suck at battling, but my belief in the others stand strong.

So in other words; just wait and see.

That´s the spirit! ;)

The invitation to come to Vermilion if things go south still stands, but don´t think we are underestimating you guys. You have very dangerous battlers there, and I´m making that offer exactly because I know and respect that. Good luck this week, I hope facing you will prove to be fun!

Tbh, I think people are counting you out because mono-poison. I mean...It's MONO POISON.

Megasaur, Gengar, Toxicroak, Scolipede, Dragalge, and Ammonguess are the only good ones imo.

You can all also hate on Bagel as much as you want. But let me ask this, if bagel didn't represent violet in the auction, and instead nobody did, what would have happened then? The same exact thing, no types would have been bought by violet and they would have still been dead. Everyone is just being up in arms about the fact that somebody did it when it could have just as easily been nobody.

According to the rules, it states that "One member from each alliance will attend the auction." There is no rule stating what would happen if nobody actually did not show up. However nobody showing up is steal a breach of that rule and grounds for disqualification as well. So stop being extremely salty okay? Pin the hate elsewhere.

Tbh, I think people are counting you out because mono-poison. I mean...It's MONO POISON.

Megasaur, Gengar, Toxicroak, Scolipede, Dragalge, and Ammonguess are the only good ones imo.

You forgot Crobat, Sticky Web Ariados, defensive Beasts like Weezing and Muk, many different uses for Drapion... and that's just my ideas.

You can all also hate on Bagel as much as you want. But let me ask this, if bagel didn't represent violet in the auction, and instead nobody did, what would have happened then? The same exact thing, no types would have been bought by violet and they would have still been dead. Everyone is just being up in arms about the fact that somebody did it when it could have just as easily been nobody.

According to the rules, it states that "One member from each alliance will attend the auction." There is no rule stating what would happen if nobody actually did not show up. However nobody showing up is steal a breach of that rule and grounds for disqualification as well. So stop being extremely salty okay? Pin the hate elsewhere.

Actually it says there that it goes to an auto bid, buut what Bagel did is into the rules all right. I´m not going to start a discussion by stating my opinion on it though, what is done is done and this is only a game.

You forgot Crobat, Sticky Web Ariados, defensive Beasts like Weezing and Muk, many different uses for Drapion... and that's just my ideas.

Drapion <3 and mono Poison isn't bad.

Actually it says there that it goes to an auto bid, buut what Bagel did is into the rules all right. I´m not going to start a discussion by stating my opinion on it though, what is done is done and this is only a game.

I missed that part when reading the rules, but most of my statement still stands.