CYAN ALLIANCE

Mczipo

Here's my opinion on the matter. If anybody needed to make that play...it was YOU guys. Violet was going to auto-bid THREE cores for every type. Unless you guys procured a couple more, that would have locked you out until they were done bidding or had less than three.

I'm not going to say I condone it, but I respect it, be it for helping this alliance live, or just because Bagel is playing for himself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

Um, there's no way the violet thing could have been premeditated, seeing as it was assumed Violet would have a rep. Jus' sayin'.Also, you better have prep for all uber challenges.

Uber challenges don't worry me in the slightest. I can whip up a semi-decent Uber-tier team with ease (I avidly play ubers when I'm bored of OU).

As for Bagel, I accept and applaud his movement because as I've told others, it was either them or us. The idea was all Bagels, and while it was devious and sneaky, it was a good plan.

And Secc, that was the point of my little rant-type post. Yeah, we've got to deal with mono-poison. So what? It's not impossible to win with a mono-poison team and I've seen some pretty great ones (not to mention being wrecked by ones back in Gen 5 era).

No, very true. It's not impossible, but it's HARD. And turboaura can't battle (broken laptop), so all you have is Zips, who tends to refuse challenges.

No, very true. It's not impossible, but it's HARD. And turboaura can't battle (broken laptop), so all you have is Zips, who tends to refuse challenges.

Well it's not really broken, It's just at 0% and I just don't have a working charger. Hopefully I can grab a working one sometime during the week, and until then I'm working on different Poison-type sets. Like the alliance, I may be down, but I'm not out. Edited by TurboAura

Most of my declines are challenges from you, considering most other people don't challenge me. Besides, it's a high stakes game, would you throw everything you had at something you weren't assured to win?

Check the log. Everything is explained there.
Having practiced with mono-poison myself, and also having used it the previous week, I can say that several things there are huge threats. Back in Gen5 it was much stronger in my honest opinion.
Since this is only a game though, staying passive only to survive is not worth it. Risk a bit, put "monotype battle" as a clause and have fun.

I'm sorry you guys... I tried getting us a core just before the auction but nothing happened... So with 0 cores, we lose...
I'm saddened to see us go you guys...
However, least we not forget the fun we've had during our Cyan alliance and whilest we go out our separate ways, some to become free agents, some to join another alliances and some to leave, let us not remember that deep down in our heart of hearts, we will always fight for our fallen alliance known as Cyan.
So with a final hoorah, I say, let us all scream our alliance to the heavens above and not let a moment slip when we don't forget our friendship.
Let us, the members of Cyan, leave our home but with our heads held high.

Cyan! Do not falter! Do not cry! Stand up tall, with your pride to the Sky!

Edited by Shadow Roxas

Let us all disband in hopes that, when/if PZA is reset, we will meet again and learn from our mistakes.

*Insert "That really sad song from the Incredible Hulk" here.*

Edit: "

Edited by TurboAura

The third auction is now over, It was fun, being the all-hated alliance, we smashed one alliance so there is a victory on its own. If you guys are continuing Pokemon Zero Alliance, I wish you luck. Welllll....depending on the alliance you pick:3

Long Live Mono Poison