THE VERMILLIONAIRES (Vermillion Alliance)

Notus

All hail Vermilion!

vermillion-dawn_40-second-sunrise.jpg?w=

-----Vermilion: The city of the world's greatest badasses. -----

We have strong, bulky sailors who roam through the endless sea, electrifying war veterans, and ruthless lumberjacks who will HM01 you without a second thought.

Forget the fairies and the fabulous! We do it the hard way! The Vermilion way.

-nickcrash-

Members - A.K.A The Badass Crew

nickcrash

KingRyan

Notus

Claira

Sensei_Z

Rosesong

KingKlay7

Majig

faze kataro

Blasterman4 (Shadow Tack)

Chimchain

Surge(Stratos/Ethic)

ExLink

GoatFace5(bray wyatt)

Hukuna

Trevo

Shadow Roxas

Azery

Current Types

Grass

Ghost

Bug

Ice

Dark

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend all my Rupees in Zero Cores for the team ^_^.

What, I'm happy to have something in which to spend my money for a change. Does that count as an economic problem?

Vermillion: The city of the world's greatest badasses.

We have strong, bulky sailors who roam through the endless sea, electrifying war veterans, and ruthless lumberjacks who will HM01 you without a second thought.

Forget the fairies and the fabulous! We do it the hard way! The Vermillion way.

people are kindly requested to join as we have a shortage of members

I love that last line, Nick

Vermillion: The city of the world's greatest badasses.

Forget the fairies and the fabulous! We do it the hard way! The Vermillion way.

people are kindly requested to join as we have a shortage of members

'Forget the Fairies and the Fabulous! We do it the hard way! The Vermillion way.'

Based on what everyone has said about their respective alliances, i think i'm down to party with the vermillionaires. My strength hereby lies with you. Imma ask right here and now for some requested types, IF possible. I would like fire, ghost, electricity, dragon, water, fighting, psychic, or steel. any one of those will suffice. BUT i will take what is given without a fuss. Just a preference tho.

GLORY TO THE VERMILLIONAIRES!!!

If you need me, you know where to find me.

Welcome Hiker!! You will be a valuable asset to our ranks.
Patience though. I believe that Dragon, Water and Fighting will be the first options of many. Personally I am also rooting for Ground and Dark. Let us wait for the day of the auction though. (if we can get a sub-type, eg Bug, Grass or Ice, with few cores to back up our main 1 or 2, we'd be on a good start)

I propose we organize an external forum in which we discuss about our decisions and strategy. A skype group would suffice. Open to suggestions.

Agreed, i could do with ground as well. Luckily, we have a leader (presumed) who is willing to spend his accumulated rupees on cores for his diehard members. And I wish i could be more than hiker. Maybe I can become that here :) happy to be aboard, and of service.

Welcome KingRyan!

I agree with the external channel, but I still gotta make a Skype account. I´ll let you know when it´s done. Also, always keep an eye at the Server and your PMs here.

Also also, I just started the thread, having a leader or not is a decision of everyone. But yeah I got dem Rupees. XD

OH hey i was reading the rules, and had a thought that i think should be taken into consideration. Ok. you know how we can buy/win (in general, obtain) said cores for our alliance? I think, regardless of who wins them, or buys them, they should be evenly distributed throughout our group so that one member can't eliminate the rest of us via joining another alliance. it only seems fair because all of us are in this for fun right? wouldn't be fun for the rest of us if one of us screwed us over?

idk, just a thought i'd let the rest of you think about. if anyone else has any ideas about this i'd be more than willing to listen :)

Edited by KingRyan

welcome to the vermillionaires. We stride on our path to glory, honor, free snacks, and fun. (at least that's what I'm here for) we are all trying to be open and friendly here, but remember, this is an open forum page so far, so try to keep to a level of confidentiality so far. We're planning on getting another whatchamacalit forum thing that only we can see, like a Skype group or something, so just keep this forum page on tabs. We're all working towards the greater good of the vermillionaires, which atm, requires patience, and a level of tact. I hope you 2 can fit in, and have fun like the rest of us :)

btw, if i may be completely honest, i wish we were crimson, as that is one of my favorite colors, but the name vermillionaires is pretty f***in cool. So i'm down :)

Wow, good to see all the new faces! (and now we´ve got two eevelutions, there is no way to lose!)

@Ryan: You´re totally right, having only one person have all cores is asking for being destroyed. After all, this game has an emphasys in back-stabbing... Not that I would do it without a good reason. :P

Well Kanaya, you'd like a nice competition, wouldn't you?

Welcome to the people!
Notus, upgrade your post to include the new members please. That way more people might join (as they see a full list and not only 3 names)

I'm not sure if i want to speak of betrayals just yet, as i don't want to put any of our teammates down, altho....i doubt we could run our entire course without one betrayal. I don't intended to point fingers, but I will stay loyal to our cause. FOR THE VERMILLIONAIRES!

Edited by KingRyan