Violet Alliance!!!!!!!!!

I think we have one...I am going to at least add you to the member list. Just going to use Kiba if that is okay with you.

Yeah, that's what I go by

What's your skype, I'll add you

kiba12fold

I also won a core today

Edited by Kiba12Fold

You need the logs to prove it, put it up in the battle trough and all is good.

EDIT: oh you did, good job lol, sorry about that XD, didn't know if you knew or not.

Oh Kiba, by the way, you need to set your alliance to Violet. GO to Edit my Profile, and go down to until you see a box that says Alliance next to it. It will be a drop down menu. CLick Violet then save your settings and bam, your done. Basically your cores don't actually count for us until you do that.

Soldiers, you all fought well. The treacherous stunt Sir_Bagel pulled at tonight's auction was beyond lower than low.

I'm just here to say: if you're thinking about coming over to Vermilion, know you'll be welcomed with open arms. And Traitors always get their Just desserts in my city. ALWAYS.

• Support Squad

Or, you all could have done something to stop it. I was telling all the peeps in the Skype, Dan and Kaito included, all throughout the Auction. Anyways, @Violet, do what you will, but be smart about it, yeah?

Well, guess we all learned a important lesson yesterday eh? I´m really sorry for what happened to you, and I also want to reinforce Surge´s invitation to you guys: Vermilion is based in trust and I feel like you will be needing it in the present situation. Also, that´s our chance to create an unified RP Forum Alliance! XD

Take your time and choose wisely, but it would be a pleasure to fight alongside you.

The good guys always die young, huh? Horrible way to crash, but like Dobby said, it was preventable.

Nonetheless, you guys had some great competitors, and I'm certain if they continue to play, they will continue to shake things up. Go where you will.

• Support Squad

Hey guys, just here to say that over at Cerise we care more about being fabulous than anything else. Also known as "we're not traitorous scumbags."

Hue, says the people who manipulated Kams poor, foolish ways to gather cores. HOW COULD YOU?!

At first I thought you were saving Cores for the big ones, but then when flying, fighting and water were given away and you still were nowhere to be found, I started questioning myself. Then, next morning I open up and see you disbanded. Tough luck, some might say, some others would say you didn't manage yourselves well.
All I can say is that up until yesterday I saw a balance of players and Cores. Then, nothing. Be more careful next time.
Please stay out of alliances for a while, chat among yourselves and get over it. I too am sorry, due to how unhonorable your fall was, and I'll be happy to fight alongside you. It is up to you. Stand back on your feet and thrive through the contest or just give me your cores

all I wanted was a healthy competition

I actually don't really care lol, Bagel made a move and while I don't exactly agree with how it panned out it, it already happened no reason to be angry about it, and not much can be done now. I am not going to get angry about something in a game, there isn't a point. ((In fact....I am surprised it didn't happen in the First Auction, now looking back. Guess nobody thought of it then.))

I will plan a new strategy when I get around to it. All Bagel did was throw a wrench in my plans, set me back a little. I will be back. Never count out The Lord in Violet.

Well I'm pissed about it and I haven't exactly made a secret of it. It's a loophole that was not really noticed until Bagel decided to exploit the everliving shit about it. People say it was preventable but to prevent it we would have had to have been online at the time.

All you needed, Murdoc, was one person.

The auction is most certainly a part of the game, and we found out the hard way that it was possible to lose if allowing your auction points in the wrong hands. Was it despicable? Certainly, but there were alliances that had up to 5 people on and spectating the auction at a time.

You guys left yourself without a rep, and then someone took advantage of it. It must certainly is unfortunate, but now we know that having a rep is important for next time.

All you needed, Murdoc, was one person.

The auction is most certainly a part of the game, and we found out the hard way that it was possible to lose if allowing your auction points in the wrong hands. Was it despicable? Certainly, but there were alliances that had up to 5 people on and spectating the auction at a time.

You guys left yourself without a rep, and then someone took advantage of it. It must certainly is unfortunate, but now we know that having a rep is important for next time.

If you looked at the member counts pre-bullshit you could see exactly why the bolded statement is entirely irrelevant.

I should probably set this straight right now: there is literally no way you can convince me that this was a fair play. As mentioned already by someone, if he had been in the alliance from the beginning, it would have sucked and still felt really lame, but that's the rules of the game. The fact that he was allowed to just flop over without us even knowing or realistically being able to prevent it, completely fuck us over, and then flip back is what makes it bull. So yeah, further discussion is futile on everyone else's part because all it will do is upset me.

Yeah, the problem with this is that Violet simply couldn't get on at the time. Imo reps should be picked in advance to prevent this nonsense from happening again.

If you looked at the member counts pre-bullshit you could see exactly why the bolded statement is entirely irrelevant.

I should probably set this straight right now: there is literally no way you can convince me that this was a fair play. As mentioned already by someone, if he had been in the alliance from the beginning, it would have sucked and still felt really lame, but that's the rules of the game. The fact that he was allowed to just flop over without us even knowing or realistically being able to prevent it, completely fuck us over, and then flip back is what makes it bull. So yeah, further discussion is futile on everyone else's part because all it will do is upset me.

I'm not going to convince you, and that's fine. You have the right to be upset. The problem is that Violet happened to be completely rep-less for both auctions, and had you actually picked someone to be there before Sunday, that would have eliminated the risk of having all of your hard earned cores hijacked.

I'm not going to say it was completely fair, but at the same time, I -also- don't think everyone who SHOWS UP to the auction and has to put up with an alliance bidding THREE automatically is fair either. You guys had two weeks to put someone there, and didn't.

Also, you -could- realistically prevent it, by determining who your rep was earlier in the week.

Edited by Hilda