Champion Line/Missing Dates

• Administrators

Brief update:

Firstly, as a note, there will be no league this Friday, because by some chance all of us Ikaru, Saya and Myself will not be able to attend. How we're all missing the same day? Magic.

Additionally, I will probably be unable to run the main-line on Thursday until much later in the evening than usual. My apologies, but I'll stay up as late as necessary to finish up any Main-Lining challengers who stick around on that night.

Speaking of missing, we're going to get the highlights situation worked out... Soon.

Hopefully.

*nods*

On a better note!:

Due to the set-up required for Champion Lin's battles, we've moved her into her own line. I am no longer in charge of her battles, and therefore, she will run in the Championship Queue.

(which means we run even faster on Mondays/Fridays, isn't that nice?)

<3

*hums* Just ignore me here. ~sips Tea~ Clearly nothing to see here nothing at all~ carry on good sir~

GG implyed she used an Psychic type attack on RR, sound like murder amirite ^_^ then she runs away like all criminals so therefore, I CALL CSI TIEM!!! Fuck shenanigans~

All of you are going to be missing on the same day, INB4 ORGIE WITHOUT MASHEW AND ME!!!! FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Q~Q NEVER FORGET THE TROLL AND MANWHORE!!!!!! THEY LIGHT UP THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU HAVE IKARU THERE INSTEAD OF US, HE'S BORING!!! DX

Hmmm It appears I didn't put enough Suger in meh tea~ ~walks away~ excuse me......