The Infection

Hellfire Syndrome

Hello, name's Hellfire Syndrome, pleased to meet you all. I saw that making a hello thread here was a thing, so I did it.

Not too sure what to say...so...

*Throws plague ampules in the air and runs away screaming*

Edited by Hellfire Syndrome

Welcome to the forums. Or you would be welcome if you didn't try to plague us all.

This is the part where I give you all of the info you might need to easily integrate yourself into this place. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to ask me. You can also go to other members of the staff, Vinny, Hilda, or Faust.

If you're looking for people to critique your in game team go to team preview. If you're looking for people to critique a competitive team go to rate my team.

We have a bug reporting section for any bugs you find in the reborn game, please use it. If you get stuck somewhere you're not supposed to be then post your save file in the troubleshooting section and someone will help you out.

If you're interested in roleplaying then talk to Hukuna about participation in the various roleplays going on at the moment.

If you're into competitive battling check out the hall of champions. We have PRCL, Zero Alliance, and theme tournies on offer.

Have fun.

Is this supposed to happen? *pokes what looks like a gigantic puffball mushroom that continues to expand*

Oh well. Welcome to The Purge The Umbrella Corporation quarantine Reborn Asylum. I think I might have seen you around lately and this is probably a late hello, but pillows are soft anyway so that's all right. Have fun making zombies out of people (as if I weren't already, from school)!

Helo there..*cough*cough*

good jesus what did you throw around the air

alright I think it's time for shaymin to suck this polution up

-shaymin used seed flare stage 1-

Now that that is cleared up, Here is what i have to say

If you want help,I can give you help, just message me

Have a long and fun stay here

p.s. Stay sane

(although thats pretty hard if you keep polluting everywhere)