[Interest Check] Fate: Full Moon

Bfroger6

Still trying to refine that NP for Macbeth.....cause even if I don't end up using him as a Servant.....I am curios now.

[[p.s. it is weird having a character who is a general, but is super bad at being a leader and in effect has made it so he has no one to lead lol.]]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm still thinking of a NP for Rider, even after 3 weeks. One is his familiar(s), but the other one has no identifying qualities in the story that I could use. I do have an idea, but it's kind of a stretch based on one event in which it's actually used. It isn't very useful or strong anyways, so I think I'll go with that idea actually if you don't have anything against it ;o;

Edited by Bfroger6

^ I'm still thinking of a NP for Rider, even after 3 weeks. One is his familiar(s), but the other one has no identifying qualities in the story that I could use. I do have an idea, but it's kind of a stretch based on one event in which it's actually used. It isn't very useful or strong anyways, so I think I'll go with that idea actually if you don't have anything against it ;o;

well i did some looking on the wiki familliars are a personal skill for Assassin of Red and they where doves(and she gets away with a lot of magic stuff because of her other skill double summon which allows her to have the attributes of both Assassin and Caster) but if it really doesn't identify him to much i wouldn't be against him having it as a skill though you could name it something else if its related to him in a why.

Have to get Macbeth up to snuff, cause kinda want to use him now....hmmm.

I know the feeling its the same thing that happened with me about my Caster.

(she took about a mouth or so to get her to the level I did but i was doing that all on my own for the most part)

You know, I am a fan of the Nasuverse and thus I would be interested in this, however I am not familiar with the Fate half of the Nasuverse... Tsukihime (and spin-offs like Melty Blood) is what I am familiar with! How hard would it be for me to settle in?

@rustytengo: Actually, I was thinking something more along the lines of Medusa's Pegasus. I've been calling it a familiar, but I might've been using the wrong term this whole time.

yeah that is something different since Medusa only has the Pegasus through the activation of her NP which is the bridal not the creature(don't actually remember what its called.)

You can have two NPs. Most characters have more.

its usually limited to three or less per servant, The only three i know that have more our Archer of Red, Achilles, and Perseus. well and Gil but that's only because of the Gate.

You know, I am a fan of the Nasuverse and thus I would be interested in this, however I am not familiar with the Fate half of the Nasuverse... Tsukihime (and spin-offs like Melty Blood) is what I am familiar with! How hard would it be for me to settle in?

Well the magic and stuff is all the same and they are said to be happening around the same time. about the only things you would need to understand is the Holy Grail War and how servants and masters work.(or watch the first couple episodes of Fate/Zero to get the best explanation for it.{hell even Fate/Ilya explains it better then the original Fate/Stay Night anime.})

@ rustytengo: Her NP only lets her enrage Pegasus. Wiki says Pegasus isn't actually her NP.

Pegasus would be a Monstrous Beast (whatever that means) so I guess my Rider's thingy is also a Monstrous Beast. The only difference is that he can't actually control it or ride it as a matter of fact. His Riding is only A, but it needs to be A+ to be able to ride Phantasmal Species.

@Tomas Elliot: As rusty already said, the Fate part of Nasuverse isn't really hard to understand, it's the whole Nasuverse that's complex and confusing. So read the wiki or watch some Fate/Zero (as rusty already said) if you want to understand Fate.

@ rustytengo: Her NP only lets her enrage Pegasus. Wiki says Pegasus isn't actually her NP.

Pegasus would be a Monstrous Beast (whatever that means) so I guess my Rider's thingy is also a Monstrous Beast. The only difference is that he can't actually control it or ride it as a matter of fact. His Riding is only A, but it needs to be A+ to be able to ride Phantasmal Species.

Yeah that's what i was trying to say her NP is the Bridal(i have now clue where the Pegasus came from guessing it came when the NP was activated.)

But yeah that would defiantly be a NP not a skill.

Pegasus originally came to Bellerophon, because Athena gave him the Bridle. So even in Myth, Pegasus is summoned via the bridle, but isn't tamed.

I assume Medusa has it due to her connection to Pegasus in Myth, as he was born when Perseus cut off her head. ((so it is said at least in some myths that Pegasus is the child of Poseidon and Medusa.))

Other question, should I assume Macbeth's personal Statistics are lower due to the Mad Enhancement? ((Like trying to read up on it, to make sense of it, still not sure though lol.))

As I'm gonna go to sleep now and there's usually more activity on this forum after that, I need to ask a question ~

So, I know about rusty and Murdoc since they already told me about their Servants, but how many more of you guys are planning on joining this rp (this is an interest check, after all)?

I believe we all have enough knowledge of the world and magic in it now thanks to Sheep so that shouldn't pose a problem anymore.

^-^

did some reading up on Medusa and her stuff her Pegasus is considered the same as her weapon she uses that chain dagger thingy which isn't a NP. Bellerophon allows her to turn the normal peaceful Pegasus into a weapon basically.

In all honestly with out knowing who Rider is and what your thinking of i can't say what it really would be.

@ Hukuna normally a Berserker does have weaker perimeters then the other classes before the mad enhancement(the ones seen would be considered powerful servants in other classes as well.)

so its make sense they would be slightly weaker.

Edited by rustytengo

Hukuna, for a guide as to how to create a Berserker class servant, just make them like you would for any other class. Distribute their base parameters according to their legend and skill, and then they will get a buff when mad enhancement is activated. That's what made Heracles and Lancelot such terrifying characters, their stats were already stupid high to begin with, and mad enhancement sent them higher.

Oh also, I'm glad my guide helped.

As for me... I think I'll join this one, but if possible could we delay it a couple of weeks so that I can get out of exam period? I was talking to Notus, and he said that he might be able to do it if we wait a bit as well. As for my servant, if Hukuna's set on using Berserker then I have a very good candidate for Archer, but they might be a bit too strong for the competition. I promise, it's not Gilgamesh.

I kinda get the feeling Macbeth was pretty average, and it was his madness that made him powerful. I so I would justify it that his stats were probably middling. But I dunno. He might have a high stat in his strength, but I reckon he wouldn't have much higher than a B in anything, at least I personally feel that way.

Which would actually make his mana draw very manageable even under mad enhancement. With mad enhancement active his strength and endurance would both be boosted to a little higher than A rank, while his agility would be sitting at a solid B. Though in reality they're C+ and D+.

That's... kind of cool actually.

It could be a bloody crown that worked defensively, representing both the betrayal that gained him his throne and the protection that the witches seemed to provide him with. It could be B-ranked or higher and block everything at or below it, but become sealed when using Mad Enhancement, because his madness is what causes Macduff to rise up and kill him.

Hmm...i was thinking i might of made my caster's perimeters a bit higher but only two are above C rank luck and mana/magic luck being actually weaker since its has a minus where mana is high do to being caster. so i think it works fine. or i could just account it to being summoned by an average or slightly above average master. Since she is a relatively young heroic spirit she would be weaker compared older ones.

never ranked her NP's but then again hers are ones that change in power quite a lot depending in different variables(mainly time, size of area and number if people)so it would be quite hard to place.

Also Hukuna your servants looking quite good.