[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhm, I've just finished with exams, and I'll likely make the long drive back home tomorrow. So I'm officially free.

I'll say this now, I included the ritual for summoning your servant in the mega magic spiel, but the words aren't really very strict. Feel free to use whatever language style (thee, thou, thy, you, your, whatever really) you feel fits your character, it should really just resemble what I put up.

Mhm, I've just finished with exams, and I'll likely make the long drive back home tomorrow. So I'm officially free.

I'll say this now, I included the ritual for summoning your servant in the mega magic spiel, but the words aren't really very strict. Feel free to use whatever language style (thee, thou, thy, you, your, whatever really) you feel fits your character, it should really just resemble what I put up.

Awesome :D

And muwahahaha, I don't have to worry about that cuz Maria already summoned her Servant, muwahaha

Btw, rusty? What's Caster's Alignment? I dunno if she's supposed to be good or bad XD

Edited by Bfroger6

Btw, rusty? What's Caster's Alignment? I dunno if she's supposed to be good or bad XD

great ask the one question i really don't know the answer to. she as so much different things going on with her. Though i would probably put her at Lawful Evil i guess since most people would consider her evil but like i said its a really grey areas for her alignment.

great ask the one question i really don't know the answer to. she as so much different things going on with her. Though i would probably put her at Lawful Evil i guess since most people would consider her evil but like i said its a really grey areas for her alignment.

Sorry ~ I just asked cuz I noticed it wasnt listed in her profile c:

She is 100% Lawful Evil, because everything she does in the play is motivated towards helping herself. In the terms of characters Evil tend to be more inclined to do whatever they can to help themselves, and Good tend to do everything they can to help others.

Lawful, Abagail still believed in society, hell she even bent the witch trails to basically kill off who she wanted, but she never really broke the laws or went outside them. Therefore Lawful, she may have bent the system, but she still used the system.

Trust me you are correct when saying Lawful Evil for her Rusty lol.

((Oh and I found a better fit to waht Nadia would look like, if any of you are famaliar with League of Legends, her looks would closely resemble Vi in her Debonair Skin. Things that would change, well for starters, no giant Power Gloves, but the Suit would be black and her hair would be too. But yea, that is pretty close to what Nadia looks like in my head.))

Lawful Evil sounds good ~

I just read through the whole Skills section of the wiki and I found out A rank Riding skill should allow Rider to actually ride a Monstrous Beast such as Roc. Though I believe I'm gonna leave the beast as rather wild and un-rideable despite that, because Sinbad only ever rode on a Roc by clinging onto its talons.

Also, where did my creativity evaporate to?! I can't write anything good ;~; But I'll keep trying

I honestly don't know much about Rocs, they are sort of weird creatures that aren't in a crap load of legends. Also, writer's block goes away, maybe you are just burnt out, try resting a bit, it tends to help me if I step back from writing for a bit when I get super burnt out.

I honestly don't know much about Rocs, they are sort of weird creatures that aren't in a crap load of legends. Also, writer's block goes away, maybe you are just burnt out, try resting a bit, it tends to help me if I step back from writing for a bit when I get super burnt out.

Pretty much just big birds that are also in the legend of Sinbad ~ Nothing really special or noteworthy about them except their size.

I wrote sort of like a alpha version of the text just now. Now, judgeing from my previous experiences, when I'll be rewriting it tomorrow, it should turn out much much better. Tho that also means this'll have to wait another day to start, so sorry :I

Eh, don;t worry about it, I prefer it be quality rather than just being rushed out. Heck, i have canceled an RP of mine because I just couldn't get in the spirit to write it. ((I super hope that deosn;t happen here lol.)). So take your time Bfrogs, I am sure we can wait a little bit longer. ((though some of us may die of hype...))

Sorry fro double post.....but uh yea. Anyway Bfrogs, not that it matters too much, but the last paragraph in the IC should be in double parentheses to indicate it is Out of Character, just to avoid any confusion for anybody reading along.

(( example. ))

Well, killing will take awhile yet, we all got to get established. ((also should be a ground rule that if we can't just auto find people without giving a heads up to the person in question, otherwise we are going to have, oh lol oops totes just found you by accident lol now you dead. We want the story to be interesting guys, not over in like 3 posts.))

There goes my plan

Btw can we (MA guys) describe our rooms in the mansion? Because my character is going to crash there.

You can describe your room, or just use Rin's room, which you can find on the wiki page for Fuyuki city ~

Sorry fro double post.....but uh yea. Anyway Bfrogs, not that it matters too much, but the last paragraph in the IC should be in double parentheses to indicate it is Out of Character, just to avoid any confusion for anybody reading along.

(( example. ))

Sorry, I'll fix that ~

Is it cool if I go back in time a bit to summon my servant? The idea being that as Andrew obtained his command seals three years ago he hasn't wasted any time in procuring what he needs. It would also allow me to provide a bit of back story on motivation and the like.

The idea would be that Archer is summoned in Australia, and spends the next two years there before traveling with Andrew to Japan at the appropriate time. I'll probably end the opening part on my end with him arriving at his hotel room in Japan.

Is it cool if I go back in time a bit to summon my servant? The idea being that as Andrew obtained his command seals three years ago he hasn't wasted any time in procuring what he needs. It would also allow me to provide a bit of back story on motivation and the like.

The idea would be that Archer is summoned in Australia, and spends the next two years there before traveling with Andrew to Japan at the appropriate time. I'll probably end the opening part on my end with him arriving at his hotel room in Japan.

I dont think your character would be able to summon Archer so early, seeing as Illya could summon her Berserker several months prior to the war only because she had the help of Einzberns. The Grail wouldnt be able to support your Servant 2 years before the war, so your character would have been in constant pain, possibly suffering long term damage or death (Illya was in constant pain, and she is known to be a clusterfuck of Magic Circuits, so I guess she is more endurable than your character).

Dunno, maybe you know something I dont know about how that works. I'm only going by what I've read about Illya and Berserker on the wiki, along with the fact that the Masters were always shown summoning their Servants right before the beggining of the war ~

You are correct. I'd always assumed up until this point that Assassin from Zero was summoned well before the war because of the way the scenes are set out, but that doesn't actually seem to be the case.

Though it should be mentioned that the Grail doesn't actually maintain your servant. That is entirely up to the master, the part that requires tons of mana is summoning it in the first place, a task I'd assume the Grail cannot undertake until sufficiently manifested.

to be accurate about the summoning(just watched the whole summoning part of Fate/Zero) the Grail does the summoning well the master acts as a anchor and supplies the mana for the servant to take physical form(also the whole evocation isn't actually needed for the summoning just the circle and mana)