[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

Also isn't Assassin not meant to call his master "master" anymore? Double post 'cause Chim's in the topic so editing isn't the smartest idea.

Edit: Wait no that was Lancer, don't mind me.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh Chim, Lancer hasn't been introduced so there's no way your master could have known that. Also, I can't help but notice that you didn't actually introduce the others to your servant, not sure if that was intentional or not, but all they know right now is that he's Assassin.

That was intentional. He won't reveal Assassin's identity.

And in that phone call Bfroger mentioned the three classes the MA guys have. So while he doesn't know the identity, he knows Lancer is on their side.

Ah you're right the phone call did mention that.

Edit: Holy hell my post was a text wall! Sorry about that guys, though I guess it's ok if you all enjoy reading it. Maybe I should work on not writing quite so much...

I see the problem has been solved ~

Edit: Holy hell my post was a text wall! Sorry about that guys, though I guess it's ok if you all enjoy reading it. Maybe I should work on not writing quite so much...

I was reading it on my way back home, lol. I have no issues with walls of text, but your post was kind of hard to read because it all felt so stuffed.

Huh, I didn't expect hysteria to influence Asassin so much. I wonder if Whitey and Arjuna felt anything, since they're in Shinto. And I see he doesn't know about Maria yet, huehuehue

I'm gonna update Maria finally ~ yay ~

I see the problem has been solved ~

I was reading it on my way back home, lol. I have no issues with walls of text, but your post was kind of hard to read because it all felt so stuffed.

Huh, I didn't expect hysteria to influence Asassin so much. I wonder if Whitey and Arjuna felt anything, since they're in Shinto. And I see he doesn't know about Maria yet, huehuehue

I'm gonna update Maria finally ~ yay ~

The way I see Hysteria it would influence every character to some extent except Berserker. I just let his senses kick in before entering it and considering it a counter against Assassin. This way my PC can go after Caster while being hunted down by Archer.

Oh and my PC is completely underestimating yours.

Oh and my PC is completely underestimating yours.

That shall be his doom >:3

And fine. I just found his reaction maybe a bit unexpected. Whatever, Vincent did tell him to stay out of trouble, so I guess its understandable that he would retreat.

It is fine Sheep lol., the main problem I had with it was it was super bloody hard to tell whether Archer was talking, or Andrew ((I think that was his name.)) was.

Probably going to update Nadia's Status a bit, since she is going to be exploring town for a special someone lol. I kinda don't really want any of the others to find her just yet. ((at least without any say in it from me.)) Nadia is trying to not be seen yet, so it is very unlikely she will be found unless by complete accident. ((however, I don't think People would want to fight Berserker toe to toe without knowing anything about him lol.))

Much better Sheep, I can follow it a lot better than I could previously lol.

It is funny, since I don't have to deal with this really, since Berserker doesn't talk much. So, all the talking in my posts are most certainly Nadia. ((one reason I really don't mind having Berserker lol.))

Has Nadia already activated Mad Enhancement then? It was my understanding that Berserker retained his sanity up until it was activated, though not many people hold off on the activation.

I am going to say it is active. ((though I thought it was an always on type of thing lol.)), this is because she kinda mentioned him understanding her at least enough to respond as if he was already under it, and it surprised her that he understood at all.. ((and that is one advantage of Macbeth's Mad Enhancement, as it has basically 2 stages, stage 1 is the normal one, however he retains some higher thinking. [not much, but enough where he can understand and listen to his master, but he is very bad at communicating back since he has a hard time thinking to form complete thoughts to communicate what he is thinking.], when he goes into the Banquo rage, He goes full Berserker mode until he destroys whatever it is that he sees as being Banquo.)) this is my interpretation of it though, not sure if I made it clear earlier.

EDIT: Also the MA alliance is like so dysfunctional lol. I will be surprised if they don't end up killing each other. XD

Strangely enough, I think it will affect her completely differently than other people. How exactly I am not sure yet, as I am still exploring her personality. ((she is quickly becoming a character of mine that I love lol, she is really fun to write and just think of what she would do. It is probably cause she is a bit of a loon, but not so crazy she could probably fit into normal society.))