[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

but saber of red is second best saber

He's talking about the playable Saber in the game, who basically looks the same as Saber but has a red dress instead of a blue one, lol.

Call me unoriginal, but I'm playing the game with Archer as my servant, lol

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and my avi doesn't at all by the by. ((cause even when I had Berserker, he was much different kind of Berserker than mine is.))

And Gilgamesh is definitely Evil, ((it has nothing to do with him killing Rider, if you remember he ends up respecting him in his own way, deeming him the only servant worth using Ea against. He respects Rider enough that he doesn't kill Waver even though he easily could have, so that he can fulfill his King's last wish.))

I am sorry but the crap Gil does in Zero at least I can't say he is a good guy. Good People don't manipulate people for their enjoyment. Not sure how one can think a guy that tells people that they should literally do anything they enjoy ((EVEN IF IT IS MUDERERING PEOPLE.......)) is not at least partially evil. And it you guys make it sound like me saying he is evil means I hate the character.....that is not the case at all.

((Now, he is no where near as Evil as Caster was, cause uh...well I don't even need to explain that.))

I kind of wanted to have a bit of talking between my and hakuna's character on my last post so that's why she didn't say anything about Saber(she is also a little distracted by Nadia as well)but that's probably will change in the next time I post.(a servant will definitely set off red flags once they enter she didn't say much about Rider because of how fast they left the area but saber is actually staying with in it so yeah she knows)

Shit could get super real, or nothing is going to happen. I guess it depends on Murdoc's Character what ultimately goes down. Since...well they are about to get news that is going to change their plans entirely, since they had no idea Berserker was there. ((and oh yea, forget Archer was going to run across Lancer, Sheep wanted to do that lol.))

.....I am not actually sure lol, would be best to figure out though. There isn't a single Master that is a non-factor in this war, they can all do something. ((basically there are no super weak mages so the masters are enough of threats it is kinda important if they are around or not.))

oh wait.....question.....would Berserker be immune to any attack Beowulf makes with his sword? It ranks as D as a Noble Phantasm and any attack at D or lower Berserker is completely immune to....

I thought it was higher than that....why I never asked before.

Hels left about a little less than a minute after Siegfried and walked behind him after a very short convo with Lancer (about to post this now) and came up to him moments after Saber left.

Edited by Flynn

Funnily enough I think the answer to that one is yes. However, because of his massive strength stat, he'd be able to damage Berserker using his bare hands instead. Any attacks coming from the sword should be stopped though.

oh wait.....question.....would Berserker be immune to any attack Beowulf makes with his sword? It ranks as D as a Noble Phantasm and any attack at D or lower Berserker is completely immune to....

I thought it was higher than that....why I never asked before.

Beowulf's Strength is A+, the D rank is the acid blade attack. (Which still causes more damage than a regular attack, but would be blocked by your NP.

edit: frigging ninja. I assumed the blows delivered came from his Strength stat and not from the rank of the weapon itself, otherwise he would be able to just pick up an iron rod and beat Berserker to death with it since the rod has no rank.

Area's like this work in a very strictly by the books manner. Anything D rank or lower is affected, the question is whether the sword is considered D rank or whether the ability is. If the ability of the sword is the noble phantasm then only the ability will be blocked, whereas if the sword itself is the noble phantasm then the sword will be useless.

Is that clear enough?

Gods it hurt to just cut into a fight with that post. I guess I just imagined it like. Fight began, begin to test waters, commercial break, scene pans out to outside the field, Hels arrives, continue fighting.

I think NPs attached to an item their Rank is the level of their attacks no matter what. Basically, while it has that function, it is still a D-Ranked attack when just using the sword, making Berserker immune to it. Like, most NPs, their rank even applies to just using it, not just the super thing it can do.

Also...it kinda makes sense in a way...since didn't Beowulf beat the ever living pulp out of Grundle with his fists?

((and ninja'd))

Also, hold off the the battle until we know for sure Murdoc, I want to be absolutely clear what is going on ((since it matters a great deal.))

They will connect, but do absolutely nothing. Basically, it isn't like a ridiculous glancing blow. It will appear to have struck true. However, as a good swordsmen I think Beowulf will notice what happens with it not actually injuring Berserker, but merely appearing to at first.

((also if he ever has Macbeth go through his mind it will trigger Berserker's other NP the first time, just keep that in mind, though I don't reckon he will get that to happen in the first encounter.))