[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry Bfroger it happens. Josh just kinds of meander around a battle until he needs to actually do something. So its kind of hard to keep track of him.(and my bad writing doesn't help that well either.)

It was my silly mistake and I should have paid more attention to it. I'm glad it's all fixed now, so I don't need to feel ultra embarassed anymore, lol xc

Yea, it's cool Bfrogs. XD We all mess up now and again. After all we are only human. ((except me...I am a Cthulhuian horror beast))

~

XD, yea I assume people are just mad busy. That is probably going to make this RP very slow sometimes. It is going to chug along if people can't update since the Character very much drive the action not the Host. ((though, you can help sometimes))

I kinda want Nadia to get some "alone" time with Caster, cause I kinda want to expand upon their relation a bit. Basically Nadia wants to pick her brain a bit see how she thinks.

I also kinda wonder how Nadia would react to Saber. I was thinking it over, since Nadia is a trained Swordswomen. ((self-taught for the most part, but she spent most of her childhood on it along with developing what she could of her magic. Her family was pretty shitty to her and it is why she is so warped. She never had any friends and her family tried to kill her on multiple occasion. So, Beowulf would actually probably confuse her to an extent, his tale ending when he killed the Dragon, but payed for it with his life. He did it all to save people who were too cowardly to help him. This would go against the world Nadia knew.)) I kinda want to explore that avenue more, I think it would be interesting.

((I should note, the Shadow Swords Nadia summons are based on a real sword that she owns. It is a Sword named Blank. Nadia is more of a Sword Fighter than an actual mage, as most of the magic she uses isn't truly offensive in nature, it usually just changes Darkness into another form. She hasn't had to draw Blank yet though, or at least in her mind she hasn't.))

Haha, I was thinking about having Aaron do something but I couldn't think of anything. Besides, he's in the church and he won't know about what had happened until the news report the next day.

I should maybe say something about the runes Maria's using. First off the ones that detect magic. Since she had a bit of extra time before others arrived, she set up a bunch of runes all over the city, forming some sort of a grid reminiscent of a nervous system, with herself as the brain. Each rune on its own detects changes in the level of prana around it. All the changes are monitored by Maria through the rune she had employed upon her own body. The whole Shinto being full of magic now because of Caster's bound field, the readings are a little fuzzy and she could sense Archer's NP only because it was strong enough and the rune was close to Archer. The runes are unnoticable because she uses magecraft to have the runes inscribe themselves inside the object. So the rune is still there but it is like it's wrutten a few layers below the surface. That can also be applied to skin. Also, I suppose lots of people arent faniliar with runes so they don't know what to look for.

She wears contact lenses inscribed with runes which give her the ability to see further, but not too far. Lets say its like the lens of a camera.

The memory runes lock a fragment of the target's memories. She can then either keep them and give them back later or simply erase the runes along with the memories.

There are also the runes she uses to cut off a part of a person's Magic Circuits by clogging them in a way, stopping the flow of prana through them.

Then the typical reinforcement runes on Rider's saber, the runes on her fingers I will not tell you anything about at this point and the runes on her paper planes that make them explode in a ball of fire.

It would honestly probably be a fantastic fight. I kinda feel like Nadia would win ((without servants interfering of course.)), but I don't really know the extent of Sieg's abilities so it is hard to judge. ((remember Nadia has basically trained herself to murder mages since she was little, though her backstory I can't exactly just reveal yet. I mean she is still standing so she has to be good at what she does right? She uses part of the philosophy Kirisugu used, in that Mages don't really look to defend against the mundane or things that aren't magic. This is why she is a Sword Fighter more than she is a Mage. She relies more on her own strength and her sword skills then magic. She doesn't have any like super duper trump card like he does. [no Origin Shots or anything of the like.])).

I honestly kinda want to have her vent at Saber too, he is a being she doesn't understand. ((like even to the point where the reason his sword feels weird to her is not actually do with how it is made or the craftsmenship, it is simply due to his legend where he fights for other people all the time. His sword has purpose, Blank doesn't yet have one. This alos ties in with her backstory, and why I think it would be cool to have come to the spotlight.))