[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

This is what I came up with for Hanzo. Let me know if I need to change something. If not I'll get my character up as well.

Spirit: Hattori Hanzo

Class: Assassin

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: B

Agility: A+

Endurance: C

Mana: D

Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A+

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance: B EX (Man can see the future (in glimpses) that's some pretty good eyesight)

Disengage: B

Eye of the Mind (False): B (Not sure if I'd use true or false here, they're the same thing but true was gained through training while false is instinct)

Military Tactics: C

Noble Phantasms

State of Zen: B rank, anti unit. By completely focusing on his mind he can slow down incoming attacks from all direction by using psychokinesis. This leaves openings for him to dodge and / or strike back.

​Instant Transmission (lol): B rank, anti unit. Allows for instantaneous movement through space at the cost of mana. (I missed it the first time but this guy could teleport as well. Teleportation is definitely classed as a noble phantasm.)

Made some edits in red, most of them are technical things like ranks and stuff. The agility rank and the type of eye of the mind are up to you.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay......Hanzo looks super bloody OP XD.

Yeah, I would agree Instant Transportation has all my nope in it. Though I do got to ask you guys do know why Japanese and Asia servants aren't summoned normally right(keep Fake assassin and Fate/Extra out of this people.)

Not as much as you might think, the main downside to him is the lack of a potent offensive phantasm. Saber and Berserker are both much stronger and more enduring than Assassin, while Assassin's strength lies in his ability to slow your attacks and his overwhelming agility. He will dodge a lot of your strikes, but with battle continuation/weird sister's curse there's not much he can do to affect their ability to fight. His psychokinesis and teleportation scream witch trial too.

As for instant transmission, the VN itself states that servants with teleportation capabilities exist. And as far as I'm aware there is no reason for Asian servants to not be summoned. They should get a stat bonus for being summoned in/close to their homeland, why wouldn't people summon them?

Its because the Holy Grail is a European belief Nasu said thats the reason i will go look for it on the wiki its one of those Q and A things at the bottom of the some pages. they tend to have fun things in them.

i will say this i haven't played the VN so i don't know much about it but for instance transmission well the name needs to be something else and its quite powerful for a B rank one, since its getting in the area of true magic and things that normally take a command seal to do.

Found the thing.

Nasu: In EXTRA's Grail War, Eastern heroes can be summoned as Servants. The ban is removed.
----Really?! Wasn't Assassin Sasaki Kojirou the only irregular existence...?
Nasu: The summoning system of Fate/stay night's Grail War was created in the world of Western magi, so it can only summon Western heroic spirits. But EXTRA's world itself is irregular, and the Grail War system is different from the previous ones, so Eastern heroic spirits are possible too.

it on the servant page on the wiki. look at 14 and 15 of the references.

Rusty win and also what did you mean they scream Witch Trial(btw i am rewriting that right now been thinking of doing it since Murdoc said he still didn't understand how it kills)

Edited by rustytengo

Well colour me surprised. Still, I never claimed to be the be all and end all of knowledge on the Fate universe, just that I know more than most.

Unfortunately I guess that means we'll need a new candidate for Assassin... again.

For the witch trial thing, I only meant that his abilities are very much like what people were accusing witches of, and he would likely be very susceptible to the ability.

I have absoultuely no idea how Witch Trail Kills.......which makes it super confusing.....so I have no idea if Weird Sister's Propechy does anything or how it even works.....((basically both Hysteria and Witch Trail are like super super vague.....))

Basically, you talk about what leads up to the kill, but you haven't stated how. Does some sort of magic energy beam fall from the sky and blow up the target or something, or do they just randomly drop dead, or what. . .?

I have absoultuely no idea how Witch Trail Kills.......which makes it super confusing.....so I have no idea if Weird Sister's Propechy does anything or how it even works.....((basically both Hysteria and Witch Trail are like super super vague.....))

And that's why i am rewriting them. i started to not understand that either from me trying to explain them. They where an idea that was good in my head but how they function doesn't make sense so they are getting a rewrite(and probably end up crippling my caster even more i have a bad habit at doing that her luck already B-)

Well colour me surprised. Still, I never claimed to be the be all and end all of knowledge on the Fate universe, just that I know more than most.

Unfortunately I guess that means we'll need a new candidate for Assassin... again.

For the witch trial thing, I only meant that his abilities are very much like what people were accusing witches of, and he would likely be very susceptible to the ability.

Well its all up to Bfroger since i don't think he knew this ether(the Fate Rp i tried the reason Asian hero's where summoned was because the grail in that was actually a fake made by the Knight Templers who also made that monster Murdoc was fighting)

yeah i though the same thing with Witch Trial..."Hey look its a foreign guy doing something we don't know. CAn we burn him?"

though that Badass of the week the list had some good ones one it and i know of a good one.

Remember, Remember The 5th of November......

also i guess i should just say this the reason the Hussussen(or how ever you spell that) are normally summoned. is because the that's where the word assassin comes from(aka they where the original assassins) and the assassin class acts as a catalyst for them.

Edited by rustytengo

What about Brutus from the play of Julius Caeser? ((he was considered to be a real person as well, it it might be a decent Assassin, but I dunno.))

He would work i actually saw something for him when i was doing my research for servant's(out side the wiki) where someoen made him as a servant for assassin class it was quite good(though it would leave to question what the MA was thinking of Maria was suppose to summon Caesar him self...that would be funny.)

Would he have a separate NP for the summoning of his Servants, and one that was an attack? In the end it is kinda up to Chim though XD. ((at least if he uses the character or not.))

True, true though its up to Bfroger first with the whole Eastern servant thing anyway to begin with.

Yeah this is going to be interesting...Bfroger said that Shirou....never mind have a cookie.

thought so, so we are going to continue dancing around this as if it isn't obvouis what happens for the sake of there not being "spoilers".

yep.

Well I just didn't want to reveal anything that Frogs didn't want people to know, and there may well be people who don't know how Fate/Stay Night ends. I'm not a big fan of spoilers myself.