[OOC] Fate/Full Moon

Bfroger6

Nothing has been directly spoiled yet in any of the timelines. ((Stay Night/UBW/Heaven's Feel are the 3 timelines by the way, with Stay Night having an anime adaption[though it is pretty eh....and not all that good.] and a new version of the Unlimited Blade Works Route is now starting to air.)) so it is all good right now Murdoc, though going to say it might in the overall story of the RP, or at least it might a little bit. ((to what degree depends on Bfrogs plans for this RP.))

On the VN, I have no idea where to find it.....my younger bro had found it at one point, but I don't remember where.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy of the VN that I've been playing through at the moment.

Off the topic but Murdoc, have you been watching the Ufotable UBW adaptation that's been airing at the moment? If not then you should be, it's godlike.

Well, of course, though Zero isn't overly long you should be done sooner or later lol. ((and besides gives you the time to wait for a few more episodes to roll out before starting.))

EDIT: ((1 episode in [so the prologue episode.] and this is like already 7million times better than the original adaption. XD))

Yes Murdoc is learning it was a Eroge first before anything else. Its actually quite surprising how many people don't realize that sometimes.(I have messed with a few of my friends with double entundra[or how ever you spell that.])Though its one of those where you can take out all the naughty bits and the story is still good.

Edited by rustytengo

Yeah though the naughty bits in Fate/Stay night kind of are just funny how they are put in there.(you can take them out and it wouldn't change the story) Katawa Shojo was one where they actually added something to the story.

There is your answer Chim. And as I should have said earlier.....I think the Hanzo Sheep put up is pretty much fine. Ninja's power were very much likened to magic as the things they did seemed impossible. ((it didn't help outsiders that ninjas hide their bodies, so that their secrets could never be found out.))

Basically, I think the teleport NP he has is fine. I doubt it is super far ranged, it is probably only a few feet, and it probably saps a buttload of prana, therefore if he constantly is using it it is going to drain his master super quickly. It is most likely a last resort to either escape, or to reposition if he otherwise could not. As Sheep mentioned, he most likely couldn't go up against the big Melee Fighters 1v1 without a big advantage of some sort.

Also, I did mention what had happened at the end of the 5th Grail War, so yeah. I wont say it again if you guys are against spoilers, because it does follow one of the Fate/Stay Night endings.

I kind of dislike what they did with Rin's face in the UBW remakes... That's why I havent even watched the prologue episode yet.

Uh....what? It doesn't look all that different to me.......

Anyway, still waiting for Flynn to post his Lancer in the thread......I am so curious as to who it is lol. ((might of missed it...but that is cause my attention span is super bad sometimes.))