Hello

AnimeFg

I still have to introduce myself officially, huh? Seeing a few of these posts made me more encouraged to post one of these. I have a decent idea of who's who on the forums, but I haven't even scratched the surface, or so it feels. Anyway, feel free to ask me stuff. :D

What's your favorite food?

Also, welcome.

Favorite food is either chicken parm or skirt steak

What's your favorite color?

Very, very dark blue, to the point where it is just about black, but not black, because I've had one too many teachers yell at me for saying black was my favorite color.

what's your favorite question?

My favorite question is when someone asks me for my favorite ROM hack, so I can compare Reborn to the Souls series.

Gonna get in here real quick to let you know that double triple posting is a no go. I'll fix it for you, but in the future you can use the multiquote button, or just edit your post to address multiple people.

Ninjas be everywhere. :ph34r:

A anime and rom hack lover. you my friend I can get along with, (srry if im mistaken)

I you have a question just ask or message me.

whats is your fave. anime and rom hack or stand alone

My favorite anime, that's tough, but my favorite series overall is definitely Berserk, I enjoyed the manga a ton more than the anime, but the anime was amazing as well. The movies were pretty cool as well. As for my favorite ROM Hack, it's probably this one, but Glazed was really cool.

Edited by AnimeFg

Hm, Berserk looks very nice in the anime version. I'm currently reading the manga

Another question: Chespin, Froakie or Fennekin?

For competitive, froakie dominates the other two, but chespin becomes an amazing physical wall, so for the story line, chespin. :D

hello newperson. What does the Fg stand for?

Faggot, it's just a joke because in my group of friends I act overtly gay towards them, and they all call me a fag, and I liek anime, so they kinds just go together. And AnimeFg is all I can fit in pokemon games. ;D

Faggot, it's just a joke because in my group of friends I act overtly gay towards them, and they all call me a fag, and I liek anime, so they kinds just go together. And AnimeFg is all I can fit in pokemon games. ;D

Even if you're using that word to describe yourself, it's not really acceptable around here. Please refrain from using slurs.