Today I Learned

Arkhi

Does it involve her frying the grumpig and consuming it in bacon strips?

Don't be gross. She takes the Grumpig in as her wife, and they eventually give birth to a healthy baby spoink that has blonde hair and a blue nose./pearl.

Maybe I don't, but what about Req?

Don't be gross. She takes the Grumpig in as her wife, and they eventually give birth to a healthy baby spoink that has blonde hair and a blue nose./pearl.

I don't write Pokesmut. My writing has passion.

healthy? impossible. the gene that allows it to jump infinitely until evolving had to be inherited from ame, and since she cant repeatedly jump for that long, poor lil' spoinkmethyst must've died as soon as he she xe ...it... came out.

healthy? impossible. the gene that allows it to jump infinitely until evolving had to be inherited from ame, and since she cant repeatedly jump for that long, poor lil' spoinkmethyst must've died as soon as he she xe ...it... came out.

False. Grumpig belongs to the largest egg group in the game. Meaning that, odds are, its parents are different species from one another. Only one copy of the gene is necessary to form the spring. Little baby Umi is just fine.

• Upvote 1

TIL that if you stop and use the customize skin color and change to something like green or red, it helps you spot the search bar way easier.

petition to make something that doesn't blend into black the default color from now on?

pyhWeEN.png

• Upvote 1

False. Grumpig belongs to the largest egg group in the game. Meaning that, odds are, its parents are different species from one another. Only one copy of the gene is necessary to form the spring. Little baby Umi is just fine.

lol

does this look 'fine' to you

rkUpkYK.png

i think not

• Upvote 1

You chose a sprite with sad eyes. If it were different, then Pigethyst would look outstanding.

Her name is Umi.

And I'll get an accurate representation of her looks rn.

Her name is Umi.

And I'll get an accurate representation of her looks rn.

Whoops.

Here's a refresher to keep the topic relevant. There is a group called the International Maple Syrup Institute, created in order to "promote and protect pure maple syrup and other pure maple products".

http://www.internationalmaplesyrupinstitute.com/about-us.html

Here's a refresher to keep the topic relevant. There is a group called the International Maple Syrup Institute, created in order to "promote and protect pure maple syrup and other pure maple products".

http://www.internationalmaplesyrupinstitute.com/about-us.html

...How did I know they'd be based in Canada?