'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

So I am supposed to do the 7th street quest, however, I never did the quest with the Aqua Gang. I talked to the leader, and went to the run down house in Lapis Ward. It's night time, and I'm trying to fight the Magma Gang but whenever I talk to the magma people they just tell me to get lost. What am I missing here?

Ok so after you show the guy the eclipse badge, you go down some stairs right? There you have to fight another guy and you can pick up a dubious disc and can read a book. Come back up the stairs. Then right below the guy you showed the eclipse badge to, you can see a path in the wall opened up which wasn't there before. Take that path to continue on.
I hope i got your location right,

As to how you attach files, go to more reply options. There you can post files such as saved screenshots or your saved game.

Welp, literally a minute before i replied you got it

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

Where is that, and how do I get there? Sorry, I took a break from the game for a while and forgot alot of stuff.

Go back up the waterfall, then make a right then head straight up through the stairs and you'll be right there.

I have defeated the Taka/Zel double battle at the third PULSE tangrowth, and I go to Corey's gym but he isn't there. I solved the color tube puzzle, opened the back room, and there's no one there. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I've missed some story point...

I did not save all the police officers before defeating Taka/Zel, I did that immediately afterward, even before going to Corey's gym. From what I read, this changes the story a bit. Am I missing an event that puts Corey in the gym, or should he be there? Thanks in advance.

I have defeated the Taka/Zel double battle at the third PULSE tangrowth, and I go to Corey's gym but he isn't there. I solved the color tube puzzle, opened the back room, and there's no one there. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I've missed some story point...

I did not save all the police officers before defeating Taka/Zel, I did that immediately afterward, even before going to Corey's gym. From what I read, this changes the story a bit. Am I missing an event that puts Corey in the gym, or should he be there? Thanks in advance.

If you save the officers after defeating the 3rd PULSE, there will be nobody at the gym except Corey, who you should meet in the hidden room after solving the tube puzzle. He'll give you a speech and then meet you in his real arena for the battle

(at some point between all these events there should be a scene with Heather running away from Corey, which in turn will lead to the events that occur after)

Edited by Masquerain

I'm still stuck in the Grand Hall which I can't find 7th Street in Reborn City because there only got 6th & 8th Street... Please tell me the location. Tq.

Talk to your respective gang leader then go into a particular house in the Lapis Ward. I can be more specific if needed.

Talk to your respective gang leader then go into a particular house in the Lapis Ward. I can be more specific if needed.

Hey I'm having this same issue. I went to my gang leader(auqa) the same as in shoufu's playthrough here

at 4:30

but when I talk to the aqua gang leader I get entirely different dialogue: he tells me to meet up at the magma hideout for a raid. But I don't know where the magma hideout is; I went all around lapis looking for it too

Edited by spellcasters22

Hey I'm having this same issue. I went to my gang leader(auqa) the same as in shoufu's playthrough here

at 4:30

but when I talk to the aqua gang leader I get entirely different dialogue: he tells me to meet up at the magma hideout for a raid. But I don't know where the magma hideout is; I went all around lapis looking for it too

The magma hideout is all the way right of the grand stairway in an alley, you need to beat the magma leader before your leader will tell you about seventh street