'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hey everybody, I am stuck and don't know where to go! I beat the second gym (the grass one) and obviously I got told where to go by the leader after defeating her but having not played it in awhile I forgot what she said and it seems she doesn't repeat it. Anyone help as to where to go from there?

Hello! i just defeated the Arceus cult and saved Luna. where do I go from here? everyone supposedly left for her gym but the guards at the agate city gates are asleep.

In the maze near Radomus's gym, there's a tree on the right. Go behind that tree to get to Iona Valley (iirc) and battle Luna

Right, i know its a common topic, but i have done all the gang activity (up to defeating the magma kingpin and reciving the trademark fish). i know the building im meant to got to, but i cant get into it, or even find anymore battles to level up.

where do i find the next gym leader/ get into 7th street?

been walking around talking to EVERYONE for the past 2-3 hours, and nothing

Edited by sum_1

Right, i know its a common topic, but i have done all the gang activity (up to defeating the magma kingpin and reciving the trademark fish). i know the building im meant to got to, but i cant get into it, or even find anymore battles to level up.

where do i find the next gym leader/ get into 7th street?

Beat Radomus.

i have defeated the bug gym, defeated the kingpin of the magma team, defeated the pangoro and scrafty slum area, got the smoochum after defeating the beartic and Pokemon are all around the 35th level.

oh, i also have defeated pretty boy Cain in the cemetery, and swag jockey fern in the opal center.

that enough info?