Personal Theme Song

Aurorix

Maybe that's mine...because it characterizes me as a person in many ways...we've all been in this kinda emotional turmoil sometimes in our lives. Well..the song is more about losing your "contact" with God himself and religion but I really don't see it like that. It can relate on many moments in our life..so...enjoy!

If not this because it's the first song I've heard outside of my comfort zone years ago, then because it's just a very nice song.

This is the song you posted on my intro thread when I was new. Suddenly I feel somewhat honoured.

Anyway, this is mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Preferably (and to reduce page lag), your song will be in spoiler tags. To use them, type

'Your text here'

(Credit to Jericho)

What are you crediting me for? I'm not sure how you pulled that off exactly without using the BBCode 'Code' function but hey. Is there a button to disable BBCode I just didn't know about?

Main personal theme song:

John Mayer- "Why Georgia"

"Cause I wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still, verdictless life"

And here's another that I can really identify with, titled "Half of My Heart" by John Mayer, featuring Taylor Swift.

You now have an idea of how I am with relationships.

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm a female John Mayer except that I've only been in two relationships, I don't know how to play guitar, and I'm not rich and/or famous but who cares I really like his songs

Hmm, a single song that would be what I'd like to give you as an impression of myself? I think this might be just the thing, haha!

Another possible one would've been Behind Blue Eyes by The Who, but I'm just not as bent out of shape as I was a few years ago...

Edited by GotWala