[Outdated] Site/Forum Suggestions, Maintenance, and Discussion

Arkhi

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

welcome to dan's world

...yeah, disappointment at the lack of knowledge ame has about things she runs is basically the name of his game

So, is it bad that I report people's post saying "too big signature"? I'm sure the report comes as a message with the person in question and the one who reports it. Then, actions are made based on the report itself, not necessarily where it derived from.

So, is it bad that I report people's post saying "too big signature"? I'm sure the report comes as a message with the person in question and the one who reports it. Then, actions are made based on the report itself, not necessarily where it derived from.

I'd just say it's cleaner to do it from the profile. No reason to track a warning for a sig violation back to a specific post, seeing as posts warnings are actually a thing, it would just cause some initial confusion that can be avoided.

So this thread made me remember something that I'd been thinking about a while back but forgot about:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12889#entry285026

Would it be possible to implement a way for people to go back to the default member titles after customizing? I don't know how many would, but I'm sure there could be some.

That reminds me. The banners on the main site are a a little outdated.

They've got both Poke-Place, and [[Reborn]] on 'em still. I can whip up some new one's with Ame's approval.

They've got both Poke-Place, and [[Reborn]] on 'em still. I can whip up some new one's with Ame's approval.

Out of all the things that have been neglected lol. Not that my opinion matters, but I support this notion.

• Administrators

Not that my opinion matters

idk why it wouldn't?

Anyway that's probably something that should be done, yes, if she doesn't decide to do it herself. Inconsistency is unforgivable.

I've asked about that before. Apparently, that's intentional.

• Administrators

To be honest the main site needs an overhaul.

But if you're game, Erick, I don't mind. I might nitpick though. Also do note that those sleek bar things below the banner (that the pokemon occasionally have a paw over or whatever) are actually part of the banner itself and should also be included. Are you planning to do one for each colour theme still?

• Administrators

Does anyone else see this?
Ycmjjio.png

it's animated and everything, first I've seen this happen... And it doesn't appear to do it on the profile feed, just the main page.

Yeah I do. The site's got a whole array of errors on the phone browser - for example people have the wrong avatar (ex. Godot has Erick's for some reason), and Tacos's trainer card appears at the bottom of every page where the social network buttons show.

Can we just disable the annoying as fuck mobile site? The button to go the real site is broke, so it's stuck on the mobile version. I have to use another browser to get around it.

Strangely enough, when I use Reborn on my phone, it doesn't use the Mobile site. I think I disabled that about a year ago.