[Outdated] Site/Forum Suggestions, Maintenance, and Discussion

Arkhi

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mobile version loads on my iPod Touch, but not my cell (Moto X).

The only thing I can think of on an iPhone is if iOS 8 can request the normal version.

Sounds like iOS loads the mobile version.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12974&page=3entry288113

Something is wrong with this page; on both my Android (Chrome) and laptop (Chromium), it continuously refreshes itself. I've run into the issue in other places in the past but I can't remember exactly where.

Someone's hidden a post and makes it glitch out.

Unaware if this is a bug or intentional, but it was stated in a status by Tomas Elliot that he can now have more than five participants in a conversation. However, as a Global Mod, I can only have 5 people in a conversation I've created, as displayed below.

b1f6a2fa06.png

Are you saying mods should be able to invite more members into a PM chain?

As for the iOS users that are having the mobile site issue, try downloading Mercury Browser and use that instead. It's imo a vastly superior web browser, and it allows you to change the user agent to something like Firefox (so that it's disguised as a desktop browser) and thus get around the mobile issue fairly easily.

It's as Thomas says: aces can invite four others for a total of five into a message.

No he was saying that now that he as ace, he isn't limited to five. I however, noticed that I could only have five people in a message I hosted.

Don't know if this was suggested before...

Can we have the option of closing out different parts of a forum?

http://prntscr.com/6gjfwu

There are some sections of a forum that I think most people do not go to. I myself do not go to the Gaming General or Pokemon Fan Club in the Gaming section, but I do however go to the Onyx Trainer School often. I think it would make it more organized for certain users.