The Political compass

Felix

Hi this is me, I don't really do politics and I'm not American so these terms don't mean much to me though I think I understand it based off of prior explanations in the thread. I mainly did it so that anyone interested might understand how I think a bit better (provided it's accurate of course).

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.00&soc=-2.36

The Political Compass Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.97

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-2.62&soc=-0.97

Not very surprised. I will not take the test on the second site because I refuse to align myself with any currently existing American Political party, for personal reasons.

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

Now a days, I personally believe that Washington may have had it right...

The Political Compass Economic Left/Right: -2.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.97

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-2.62&soc=-0.97

Not very surprised. I will not take the test on the second site because I refuse to align myself with any currently existing American Political party, for personal reasons.

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

Now a days, I personally believe that Washington may have had it right...

One block off from the center

You only had to be a centrist haha