hi im new here

Jelly

jk lol

hi im jelly and i realized that like a lot of other people, i didnt do a proper intro thread. so, here i am. i am a 17 y/o senior in highschool. i live in louisiana, one of the most beautiful states ever. im going to college next year to, hopefully, major in cyber engineering. (comp security and that jazz) i dislike capitalizing words bc im a lazy fuck. i enjoy playing video games and listening to music. my favorite genres of games are roguelikes, mobas, and rpgs. for music i'd have to say i enjoy hip-hop and rap, but i also like my fair share of electronic music. i watch too much anime. i also love love love food. not really much else to say i guess. i just wanted to have a proper into thread n_n.

also im providing my own music suck it ark

jk feel free to give me some tunes n_n

also pls join the cute animal gif avy movement we desperately need members :c

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN WALTZ IN HERE AND GIVE YOURSELF A SONG?!?

BOY, I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN ALL LIKE "OOOHHH pretty song, I bet SOMEONE likes me for this!" AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

Well, yes, but YOU DON'T JUST DO THAT!! WHERE DO YOU THINK MY MONEY COMES FROM? IN THIS ECONOMY, IT'S EAT OR BE EATEN AND YOU'RE LOOKING mighty delicious AT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TOLERATE THIS!! I SPEND MY DAYS IN THE WHEAT FIELDS GROWING THESE SONGS, AND YOU STEALING MY BUSINESS PUTS YOU AT THE TOP OF MY HIT LIST!! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL HAVE MAEL CRUSH YOU INTO TINY PIECES. THEN I'LL EAT YOU, BECAUSE I WASN'T JOKING EARLIER! WHEN THE COPS COME, I WON'T HIDE THE FACT! I'LL SAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_0D30C-LQ