Pokémon: Aftermath #3a - In the Thin Ice [IC]

Notus

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning once again, after hearing Pine Nemir thought "His stealth rocks could be invaluable against ice types.....""Pine, I think you would be more helpful with us as well." he said.

"I just have one quick question. What happens to the mother and gym leaders who are defeated by us? Seeing how Dawn rules with an iron fist, I have a hard time believing they walk freely from this."

For the first time since they started talking, Candice seemed to be at a loss for a second. She clearly didn't expect someone from the party caring about what would happen to her.

"That... Is something I'll deal with later, and also the reason I can't go easy on you guys. I need to be sure you are worth it. " Then she went back to her previous happy-go-lucky atitude. "But hey, it's not like I'll be killed for losing, so don't worry about that. Your job here is to beat me, so bring on all you've got right?"

"I guess I'll have to personally show you that I can hold my own in battle."

"Ooh, and I can't wait to see that, Flux" Candice smiled at the professor. "Sorry that I had to pull all that, but I couldn't risk any of you guys getting caught, nor discovering me before everyone arrived. I can assure you though, I wasn't faking a thing while we talked. It's been a nice time."

The Gym Leader then turned towards the group again. "Right, if everyone is already set, it's time to get going! The Conclave is to the Northwest of town, and for the Gym you just have to follow me. Good luck for you all!"

((End of chapter. The ones who didn't say where they were going can do so on the next one! Thanks everyone, it's been one hell of a ride!))