WWE Games

Sparky

I may as well make some use in various parts of the forums, so I'm curious if there are other people that share an interest in the WWE games.

Ones i own:

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011

WWE'12

WWE'13

WWE 2K14

I've owned the entire Smackdown series since Just Bring It on PS2, literally never missing a single one. Can honestly say that even though 2011 was the start of a botchfest on belf of THQ, and '13 was the Year Of The Glitch Exploiters as far as online matches go, 2K15 had to be botchlemania between the two versions. PS3/360 versions are lacking career mode, custom music & entrance video, and a good amount of other features, and are nothing more than outdated roster updates of 2K14, 2K15 on PS4/XB1 lacks the Diva creation and a good amount of other things as well.

Ranty topic, but eh. The hate for the loss of creativity and originality. I'd rather play HCTP, SvR06, or WWE12.

The ones I own~:

Smackdown Vs RAW 2006 2008 and 2011

2k13

Yea not a lot I know but I can't really find a lot over here in the Netherlands xD

SvR 08 was eh. It wasn't the best at all.

Edited by Sparky

• 4 weeks later...

i've played pretty much everyone they have and once they started DQ'ing teams if the female team member got hit i stopped loving them but i still play the newer ones with my cousin.