Apples to Apples?

Miss Kitty

AZKnight wins, becasuse Superman is freaking superman, he's not supposed to die!

And I'm pretty neutral when it comes to Bieber, I don't hate him, but I don't in any means like him.

So congrats Knight.

[i]Not really the answers I was looking for, but...[/i]

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captain Falcon. Seriously, you HAVE to be tough to be able to punch like this:

[img]http://www.great-wall-of-china.org/captainfalcon.org/Images/FalconBrawl.jpg[/img]

Here's what happens when the average person tries to punch like that (or in this case, hedgehog):

[img]http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/sonic-punch.jpg[/img]

People after you give them a Rubik's Cube for the first time. Also one of the most frustrating things anyone has to ever endure.

[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tsFruUHc93I/SZ747J0WXYI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/L7YSZU-DEx4/s320/omg-wtf-cat-rubiks-cube.jpg[/img]

^
Everyone's reaction the first time around [/center]

[quote name='Stars' post='3092' date='Aug 16 2010, 04:34 PM']*slaps N8*

[spoiler]^That's my submission~[/spoiler][/quote]

Stars and his excessive(I think?O_O) use of spoiler text
[spoiler]I think I see him use it a lot.....[/spoiler]

[quote name='Stars' post='3130' date='Aug 16 2010, 10:42 PM']I do love me some spoiler tags.

[spoiler]But these ones don't work the way I like. There's no mouseover reveal.[/spoiler][/quote]
[spoiler]I hear you, man.[/spoiler]

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='3182' date='Aug 17 2010, 06:29 PM'][spoiler]Maybe you people should try coming up with an answer instead of talking about Spoiler tags... :lol:[/spoiler][/quote]
Okay.

Ame: The spoiler tag's html should be something like this instead of what it is:

Instead of:
[code]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(0, 0, 0);">SPOILER</span>[/code]

Make it:
[code]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(0, 0, 0);" onmouseover="this.style.background='white'" onmouseout="this.style.background='black'">SPOILER</span>[/code]

It'll probably look ugly, but work right. Change it if you want in the admin panel, I think.

[quote name='Hyperlisk' post='3194' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:44 PM']Okay.

Ame: The spoiler tag's html should be something like this instead of what it is:

Instead of:
[code]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(0, 0, 0);">SPOILER</span>[/code]

Make it:
[code]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(0, 0, 0);" onmouseover="this.style.background='white'" onmouseout="this.style.background='black'">SPOILER</span>[/code]

It'll probably look ugly, but work right. Change it if you want in the admin panel, I think.[/quote]

I love how this [i]still[/i] doesn't have to do with Apples to Apples yet you quoted me. :lol:

Why all that extra junk Nick?
[code]<span style='color:#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000'">[/code]
That's all MP uses and it works beautifully.

Also, inappropriate...this topic derailing into weird spoiler tag talk?

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='3196' date='Aug 17 2010, 09:05 PM']I love how this [i]still[/i] doesn't have to do with Apples to Apples yet you quoted me. :lol:[/quote]
I thought you meant an answer to the spoiler tags. Meh~

[quote name='NoGoodBoyo' post='3209' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:39 PM']Why all that extra junk Nick?
[code]<span style='color:#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000'">[/code]
That's all MP uses and it works beautifully.

Also, inappropriate...this topic derailing into weird spoiler tag talk?[/quote]
That other stuff is how it's already set up. So I just went off that. Dunno why I didn't use color instead of background, but meh.