Old Man Rants!

Dragonz996

So I'm bored po let's play a game~
Basically you act like an old man and rant about things, they can be logical and random! I'll start~

You kids these days and your online Pokemon simulators, back then we had to buy a Gameboy to play Pokemon!
[s]Ok... maybe this game is a little stupid e_e[/s]

[quote name='Winter' timestamp='1304542648' post='13480']
Back in my day we didn't have sexual protection. Instead we had 7 kids

[s]eww. i got that off google.[/s]
[/quote]

Nowadays, we just call those people Mormons.

[color="#9932CC"]Damn kids these day's and their women's rights and ranting on the new fangled interwebs. Back in my day we would've gotten smacked for not smacking a women not to mention ranting would have gotten us a nice pistol whip to the face. *ugh* You know what I otta get my switch out and beat the living jesus out of you.[/color]

Bud Light presents real men of genius. (real men of genius!)

Today, we salute you, Mr. viral video re-reposter on youtube. (mr viral video re-reposter!)

Because when it comes to creativity, vision, and insight... no one knows how to copy and paste it faster than you. (Just gonna borrow it!)

You are the shameless wonder, boldly bracketing the words 'orginal' in the title as you line it up next to fifty others that say the exact same thing. (mine's more orignal!)

If it gets your channel a few thousand views, or -praise allah- subscribers, then it's all worth it to you. (just wanna be popular!)

So crack open a Bud Light mr viral video re-reposter. Youtube is free, but you found a way to steal the fun out of it.

[spoiler]Not really a bud light commercial :o [/spoiler]

• Administrators
You kids these days and your kids these days...
[s]i dunno i thought i had more and this sounded better in my head[/s]

[quote name='Winter' timestamp='1304773165' post='13631']
back in my day, we didnt haz youtube
[/quote]

Yoo- Toobs? is that some kind of fancy toothpaste?

Back in my day public humiliation was being called in front of the class and the teacher would beat you senseless with a ruler... till some sick commie enjoyed it...

[b]YA KIDS T'ESE DAYS AN' YER ASK'N FER SO MUCH MONEY FER YER BIRT'DAYS! BACK 'N [i]MY[/i] DAY I C'UD WALK 'NTO T'E CONVENIENT STORE WIT' $3 'N' COME OUT WIT' TWO CARTONS O' MILK, TWO BAGS O' CHIPS, THREE LOAFS O' BREAD, A DOZEN EGGS, 'N' SUM' BEEF JERKY T' BOOT! Y'CAN'T D'T'AT N'MORE...T'MANY SECURITY CAMERAS![/b]

• 1 year later...