IT9U4DM.png

Edited by Nova

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrExTpE.pngwtsyIvo.png

J9u5Aea.png2UtmIUP.png

The Chatot with Taka´s colors looks nice (I dig that idea, it´s awesome), but maybe you could make the gold-ish part a bit more towards yellow? Give it canary-yellow, that would look cool I think. The purple feathers look nice, thought a bit more contrast is needed. I dont´t think it should be 1:1 Taka´s colors. If it´s close enough, people would get the reference anyway ;)

Rampardos looks kinda meh.. to be honest. It looks ok, but I think it´s a bit boring and not kick-ass enough. Could you try giving it darker colors or something, so it looks a bit more threatening? Rust-red/Reddish-brown/earth-brown for the main-body and something else (maybe black or another, darker tone of red) for the red part - if it doesn´t blend well with a darker main-body - would be my idea, but that´s just my personal taste ~

Good job on the glaceon-backsprite ^^

I hope nobody gets discouraged by my excessive criticism, for some reason I can´t stop it now... >___<

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

The Chatot with Taka´s colors looks nice (I dig that idea, it´s awesome), but maybe you could make the gold-ish part a bit more towards yellow? Give it canary-yellow, that would look cool I think. The purple feathers look nice, thought a bit more contrast is needed. I dont´t think it should be 1:1 Taka´s colors. If it´s close enough, people would get the reference anyway ;)

Rampardos looks kinda meh.. to be honest. It looks ok, but I think it´s a bit boring and not kick-ass enough. Could you try giving it darker colors or something, so it looks a bit more threatening? Rust-red/Reddish-brown/earth-brown for the main-body and something else (maybe black or another, darker tone of red) for the red part - if it doesn´t blend well with a darker main-body - would be my idea, but that´s just my personal taste ~

Good job on the glaceon-backsprite ^^

I hope nobody gets discouraged by my excessive criticism, for some reason I can´t stop it now... >___<

I changed the Taka colors a bit to make them brighter, and tested out brown-red for Rampardos:

ukzhh73.pngQKxmtsy.pngIU1yjtA.pngd5Z4B1s.png

They've also been added to my other post. Which ones do you like better?

I changed the Taka colors a bit to make them brighter, and tested out brown-red for Rampardos:

ukzhh73.pngQKxmtsy.pngIU1yjtA.pngd5Z4B1s.png

They've also been added to my other post. Which ones do you like better?

Chatot:

Chatot looks a little better now, still not entirely sure though. Could you change the shadowed part of the yellow? If yellow gets dark, it usually goes towards an orange-hue. The yellow overall could go a bit towards orange, because right now it looks a bit like yellow with a bit of green. Maybe there could be something different for the grey belly?

Rampardos:

I actually meant the grey part to be replaced with rusted red, while you do something else with the currently red part. I´m not entirely sold on it having a bright-grey body. Well, that´s just my two cents. Maybe everyone else is gonna love this and I just want to see an evil dinosaur-thing for a shiny that goes "RAWRRR" ;D It looks a bit similiar to the original shiny, it jus has a brighter body. You could do a few changes, give it some dino-colors or something ~ A dirt-brown or a dark reptile-green with some black or something, just make it more different from the original shiny.

Although Rhyperior should match Rhydon, he has more color than his pre-evo. So, I made some variations, decide which you guys like the most:

2pb5ooys.png6g3a9cf4.pngyjr3gawa.pngjg44lcbc.png

The body in general has to be darker, I know, and the eyes yellow. These are just concepts.

Also, I made a black/white-Reborn-Based Bastiodon:

nahs6ems.png

Still needs some improvements, but I want to hear from you guys if thats even an option.

Although Rhyperior should match Rhydon, he has more color than his pre-evo. So, I made some variations, decide which you guys like the most:

The body in general has to be darker, I know, and the eyes yellow. These are just concepts.

nahs6ems.png

Still needs some improvements, but I want to hear from you guys if thats even an option.

I like Red Rhyperior most, but it still looks quite like the original.

I'd say Bastiodon doesn't really fit the Reborn coloring, so I suggest you change the color balls to white instead, but that's just my opinion ^_^

Chatot:

Chatot looks a little better now, still not entirely sure though. Could you change the shadowed part of the yellow? If yellow gets dark, it usually goes towards an orange-hue. The yellow overall could go a bit towards orange, because right now it looks a bit like yellow with a bit of green. Maybe there could be something different for the grey belly?

Rampardos:

I actually meant the grey part to be replaced with rusted red, while you do something else with the currently red part. I´m not entirely sold on it having a bright-grey body. Well, that´s just my two cents. Maybe everyone else is gonna love this and I just want to see an evil dinosaur-thing for a shiny that goes "RAWRRR" ;D It looks a bit similiar to the original shiny, it jus has a brighter body. You could do a few changes, give it some dino-colors or something ~ A dirt-brown or a dark reptile-green with some black or something, just make it more different from the original shiny.

I'll work on updating them a bit. Thanks for all the feedback. I thought about adding a large scar to Rampardos' belly area to make it seem rougher, would that be a good idea?

• Veterans

nahs6ems.png

I'm digging that yellow rhyperior.

Also the white on bastiodon is a tad too bright for me,might wanna tone that down a shade or two.

nahs6ems.png

I've got to say that I like the red and green Rhyperior shinies, and the yellow one's alright.

You should definitely go with red on it.

Also, for the Reborn icon, the purple and green are supposed to be on the other sides.

I prefer that shiny Phione and Manaphy be green.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

So, if the red one is the preferred one, how about these?

Male:7rt47uuc.pngFemale: hewg2r5a.png

Also, a new version of Bastiodon. Silver and Gold:

4gl5rs54.png

I really like the Bastiodon sprite, as the bright white doesn't stand out anymore :)

Also, some possible colors for shiny Chatot and Rampardos:

Rampardos

Color: Earth Brown with Blood Red Mark

G4FaSR9.pngM0888B4.png

Color: Earth Brown with Purple Mark

DNH1GfH.pngIfG4OlY.png

Chatot

Color: Taka with Blue Feather

upuHjGE.pngeMDIPF5.png

Color: Taka with Orange/Brown Feather

Wgpv9Ht.pngp61kfpk.png

I really like the Bastiodon sprite, as the bright white doesn't stand out anymore :)

Rampardos

G4FaSR9.pngM0888B4.png

DNH1GfH.pngIfG4OlY.png

Chatot

upuHjGE.pngeMDIPF5.png

Wgpv9Ht.pngp61kfpk.png

For this color sheme I like the brown-purple one better, but in general I think the silver body looks cooler.

For the Chatot I really like the blue one. Good job there!

Rampardos

G4FaSR9.pngM0888B4.png

DNH1GfH.pngIfG4OlY.png

Chatot

upuHjGE.pngeMDIPF5.png

Wgpv9Ht.pngp61kfpk.png

Rampardos looks good with brown and purple, I like it.

For the Chatot I really like the blue one. Good job there!

Funny. I prefer the orange one. The blue is a bit too strong and thus feels out of place.

Either that or it´s because I normally see a parrot with that blue and yellow part switched, which makes that chatot look weird to me ^^

Funny. I prefer the orange one. The blue is a bit too strong and thus feels out of place.

Either that or it´s because I normally see a parrot with that blue and yellow part switched, which makes that chatot look weird to me ^^

Huh. I think the orange one has too less variety; I like the blue being an eyecatcher.

What do you think about this Regigigas? Dind't know what to do with the yellow either, so I bleached it a little bit.

rydv6e6j.png

Huh. I think the orange one has too less variety; I like the blue being an eyecatcher.

What do you think about this Regigigas? Dind't know what to do with the yellow either, so I bleached it a little bit.

rydv6e6j.png

Red Moss is ok, darker body looks cool too. The yellow looks kinda weird though. Could you make it silver or some dark, metallic color?

But I´d also love to see the white/black reversed as the suggestion said.

Buuut I´d love to see the eyes getting other colors. The original´s eyes are representing the three golems, so why don´t we get three eye colors that represent the shiny golems?

Dusknoir, matching Dusclops:

Alternate:

rydv6e6j.png

Looks good overall, but I'm not so sure about red being the right color "grass" stuff. Maybe it fits better with another color such as pure white/light gray?

Red Moss is ok, darker body looks cool too. The yellow looks kinda weird though. Could you make it silver or some dark, metallic color?

But I´d also love to see the white/black reversed as the suggestion said.

Buuut I´d love to see the eyes getting other colors. The original´s eyes are representing the three golems, so why don´t we get three eye colors that represent the shiny golems?

Dusknoir, matching Dusclops:

attachicon.gif477.pngattachicon.gif477b.png

Alternate with white:

attachicon.gifnusknoir.png

I like the Red Dusknoir more than the white one, but I suggest you fill the red "eye" with a black eyelid, because it misses one whereas the White Dusknoir does have an eyelid, a red one.

Edited by Nova

Looks good overall, but I'm not so sure about red being the right color "grass" stuff. Maybe it fits better with another color such as pure white/light gray?

I like the Red Dusknoir more than the white one, but I suggest you fill the red "eye" with a black eyelid, because it misses one whereas the White Dusknoir does have an eyelid, a red one.

Maybe the moss could have a yellow-ish color? Something between yellow and green. I don´t think the grass should be white or gray.

So you say I should pretty much remove the dark red eyelid. Like this?

I already replaced the one with the white stripes with this one: post-46705-0-78143900-1419687887.png

I also had an idea for Rhyperior. It´s body should match Rhydon, so it´s gonna be black/grey. The stones on it could also get another color, another type of rock or something.

I also had an idea for Rhyperior. It´s body should match Rhydon, so it´s gonna be black/grey. The stones on it could also get another color, another type of rock or something.

attachicon.gif464.png

Sorry, but I don't really like this. While it's true that the body has to be balck/grey, the brown on it's plate looks like a bleached out version of the original. I think, the plates should be coloured in a strong colour, otherwise it would look boring.

I also had another idea for Regigigas with the Reborn-Theme in it. The eyes now are matching with the shiny sprites of the other golems and the grass is now black, although I can change it (I just don't know to which colour):

2badtelc.png

Sorry, but I don't really like this. While it's true that the body has to be balck/grey, the brown on it's plate looks like a bleached out version of the original. I think, the plates should be coloured in a strong colour, otherwise it would look boring.

I also had another idea for Regigigas with the Reborn-Theme in it. The eyes now are matching with the shiny sprites of the other golems and the grass is now black, although I can change it (I just don't know to which colour):

2badtelc.png

I like this Regigas better than the other one, but I don´t like the grass/moss.

Alright, I got two other ideas for the red stone part. I made one based on sand, while the other is a wine-red version of the original.

Alright, I got two other ideas for the red stone part. I made one based on sand, while the other is a wine-red version of the original.

attachicon.gifrhyperior.pngattachicon.gifrhyperiors.png

The red one looks good. I like it. But don't forget to make the male eyes green and the females yellow (or vice-versa, don't remember, look at the Rhydons)

2badtelc.png

NeoVexus: Shouldn't the green & purple be switched around?

I don't know how to forum. :c

Edited by NeoVexus