Hello all!

Dracia

You can call me Dracia. I am 23 years old, female, European and taken. I study biotechnology and I'm all around nerd (except for comics).

I've bumped into this game because some people on Pokemon Insurgence chat were mentioning it and... well. I feel in love instantly. It's so... different. I find it refreshing to see Pokemon in urban setting. Most of the Pokemon fangames have standard small-town settings. Too similar to the original. I would love to see a fantasy Pokemon game someday...

I've played original Pokemon games for all generations except the newest one - can't afford 3DS for now. I am an avid pokemon breeder, I believe it is a path to perfection (and for unbreedables - resetting. A lot.).

I wonder, is there someplace to chat with other players in real time? That would be really nice and useful.

Haha, I love how you throw in that 'and taken' there. Lord knows what kind of people you'll find on the internet right? Biotech huh, that sounds pretty cool, that'd have to involve study in the Medical and Engineering fields wouldn't it? People don't often identify themselves as European, but your English is rather good. What other languages do you speak?

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one.

Yes you can talk with us in real time on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown server. This is also a link on the top left of the forum above your member info section. There is no need to competitive battle, unless you want to that is. Stick around and chat with us all!

Hihi Welcome to Reborn!!!

There are many places we chat... Up in the top left corner there is a link called "Reborn Showdown". We recently moved to Pokemon Showdown from Pokemon Online. There we talk/play/battle etc.

A lot of us also use Skype, so thats a thing.

Well, I did learn quite a lot of medical things. I know disturbingly many things about microbes, human body and cancer. As for engineering - much less, but I learned how to brew beer (and now it's my hobby. Best. Hobby. Ever.).

I speak Polish (my native language) and English. I'm currently studying Danish as I am attending university there. I've also studied Japanese for a year, but I don't remember much. Maybe except わたしわヅラキアで. But I hope to resume learning it sometime...

Edited by Dracia

Why hello there Dracia! While I'm certain Jericho and the Mods could help you out with any questions you may have, I am almost always available as both a friendly face and a good listener.

I'm rather interested in Biotech, although I'm not sure I'll find much application for it in the next 6 years with my Navy service, haha. Is there a particular kind of beer you favor when brewing?

Ohaiyo! Orei wa Mael desu. Dozo yoroshiku. Warui daigakusei deshita kara, takusan nihongo wo oboemasen.

Welcome to Reborn, irashaimase.

Biotech sounds cool.

I got my degree in plain old biology and it's none too practical on its own. iJelly. You learned some cool stuff.

don't ask the others about my drinking

Take it from me, I think you'll fit in just fine.

• Veterans

Ohaiyo! Orei wa Mael desu. Dozo yoroshiku. Warui daigakusei deshita kara, takusan nihongo wo oboemasen.

Welcome to Reborn, irashaimase.

Biotech sounds cool.

I got my degree in plain old biology and it's none too practical on its own. iJelly. You learned some cool stuff.

don't ask the others about my drinking

Take it from me, I think you'll fit in just fine.

Mael's the ultimate scrubBadass or so they say

Edited by Can't Type