A Thank You (And Possibly Goodbye.)

Notus

Heyo everyone, Notus here.

So as some of my friends already know, last year I was studying for an admittance exam to Brazil's Merchant Navy School and, well I passed (yey!). Although I am very happy that I finally managed to do this - it was my third try - it is a boarding school with a more or less military sistem and I have no idea how net access and study will work there so... Yeah, starting from next Friday I'm probably leaving Reborn for a while. Although it is possible that I manage to come back from time to time, I wanted to make this thread just in case and let you guys know how I feel about this place.

I came into Reborn, like many, through the game. I was in a crazy study routine, not going out at all, and that was getting on my nerves - playing Reborn was my way to relax and get ready for another day. Amethyst's amazing work there made it my favorite game ever, and soon I started lurking in the Forums to find more about the place it was based off. After reading and tinking a ton, I finally decided to join the fun.

Now, I'd never before been a member of an online community, nor did I ever meet anyone online that I could call a friend. Therefore, it was amazing to me to be so warmly welcomed in here and meet so many great people.

I started at competitive battling with a lot of help from our resident pros Slant, Kam and Skitty, took on the League while still learning triples, and improved my game in a ridiculous ammount thanks to to them - and many other friends that battled with me, like Sheep who's always a tough and immensely fun battle.

Thanks to reading Acquiescence's Aftermath I went back to writing and into Roleplaying with Hukuna, Stratos, Rose, Zephyr and all the others, learned lots from them all and enjoyed one hell of a time with this amazing group of story tellers.

Soon Reborn was a special place for me to be, and I kept learning a lot and having tons of fun, but most important of all is all the people I met and can call good friends, even never having seen them face to face.

Thanks you all, this last year was one hell of a ride for me, and I hope that I can come back often to this meeting place of special people that is Reborn.

Stay safe guys, and see you around! ^_^

Well, I knew this day was coming. Godspeed to you, my friend, and may your endeavors prove fruitful, wherever the winds of fate may decide to take you. It has been an honor interacting with you on here, good sir. B)

your version of hell was far more interesting than what Dante ever could cook up.

Speaking of which... what's going to happen on that front actually? is rose gonna fully take over in your stead?

Congratulations on your entrance into the school! If this is really the career you want to follow, then this shouldn't be a melancholy farewell.

I've really enjoyed the few occasions I had the honor of roleplaying with you. It's been great fun. Take care of yourself.

Just a little tune for your farewell. Have a great life!

• Support Squad

Blessings of every deity one could think, go have a hell of a time and good luck in all of your endeavours, let's pray there is net access in that school (I can't imagine there isn't, so let's hope)

Well, I knew this day was coming. Godspeed to you, my friend, and may your endeavors prove fruitful, wherever the winds of fate may decide to take you. It has been an honor interacting with you on here, good sir. B)

your version of hell was far more interesting than what Dante ever could cook up.

Speaking of which... what's going to happen on that front actually? is rose gonna fully take over in your stead?

Thanks a ton Strat, you are an impressive writer and it was great to have played with you in so many stories. I learned a lot from your detailled and rich posts and characters.

As for UtH, Rose is taking over in my stead indeed. I'm confident she's more than capable of continuing to host the story as well as I would or even better.

Congratulations on your entrance into the school! If this is really the career you want to follow, then this shouldn't be a melancholy farewell.

I've really enjoyed the few occasions I had the honor of roleplaying with you. It's been great fun. Take care of yourself.

Just a little tune for your farewell. Have a great life!

Hehehehe, you and you songs Arkhi... Thanks a lot, it's beautiful tune! As Taska and Dobby said, maybe I'm exagerating it and it's really just a "see ya later". But just in case, it was great to have met you in here.

Jeri and Dobby, thanks a ton too, it was always hella fun whenever I talked to you guys or read your posts. Hopefully I can get back and keep that up!

EDIT: Hoooly hell, posts are faster than I can answer here XD. Thanks Az and Jelly!

Edited by Notus

;~~;

I'll miss you QQ.

Thanks for all your work managing Aftermath, and gratz on your placement in the school you wanted! I sincerely wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and, like others before me, will keep hoping that this isn't a "farewell", but merely a "see you in a bit."

Good Luck!

I wish you the best of luck in life. P.S. I am bad at this sappy shit...

But, it has been fun this ride. I enjoyed all of it. I really enjoyed having you along in Graterras, and I am going to miss that if you can't ever come back to it. Kinda a bit selfish, but I love your characters, while they might not be the craziest or the most off the wall, they are very believable and I like that.

I hope your life treats you well old pal.

Acqui, you're the one who got me into RPing, I respect you immensily as a writer and it's was an honor to be able to help in your story in anyway. Thanks a lot, I'll miss you too!

Huk, I started calling you Sensei for a reason. You are one of a kind, I find your imagination and your abilty to make and tell stories amazing. I enjoyed a lot playing in Graterras, and learned a ton by seeing you at work and listening to your advice. Actually, my two best grades in the exam itself were English and Writing, both among the countrie's top 3, and mate, I own you and the RP forums a lot of that. Thanks!

I'm glad that I have impacted your battling career on reborn to a extent. It makes me happy knowing I did something useful for someone!

You'll be missed a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot on reborn bro.You were really known a lot as a battler and as a active roleplayer.

Not sure what to say though. Maybe... See you later? Take care! <3

Wow Notus, congrats on getting in :] I remember how fun it was taking on the Reborn League back when it was up and how we both struggled with Amaria (even though I lost to her way more)

Gonna miss ya alot, stay safe as well mate. Hope you can come back soon.

Good job and congrats for getting into the school you wanted! I've had a lot of fun with Aftermath so far, and it was you taking over that made that possible. So thanks for doing that (and dealing with my noobiness at rping XD), and good luck with your studies.

Notus, I can't tell you how much I'm gonna miss you mate. Working with you on UtH has been a real trip, and through that I've gotten to know how cool and funny a guy you are. Please, please stay in touch as often as you can, and be safe as you pursue your endeavors.

No, you can't even say see you later because you're not leaving us ever!!! I mean, congratulations on making it Notus! I know how you feel about getting into that school you wanted (as I had just done not too long ago). Keep on soaring high, my friend! Wait, shouldn't it be keep on sailing because it's a navy school? Okay, I'll stop...

I'm not the greatest with words, as you could see, but I do mean it when say that I'm really, really happy for you! Going to miss you lots while your away on your endeavors. Like the others said before me, stay safe and come back and say hi when you get the chance!

First of all, congratulations! As far as school is concerned, there's no better feeling than making the cut and being allowed to go to a place you wanted.

I'll miss you Notus, be sure you check in with us as often as possible!

Congrats on getting in! You've been a pleasure to roleplay with and you will definitely be missed. But what's most important is that you're making progress in your life. I wish you much luck with your days to come, and know that we'll all be patiently waiting your return.