Fair Warning: I Spit Hot Fire!

trajon

Hello fellow Reborn fans! My name is Dylan, username Trajon, I'm perfectly happy to answer to either so use whichever you prefer.

For those of you wondering what the deal is with the title see here (Youtube Link). For the record, my name is not actually pronounced like "dye-lawn" it is properly pronounced just like "Dillon," thats just a nickname I received from several of my friends at work inspired by that clip. I find it to be quite amusing, so I use it quite often for fun.

I'm not particularly new to Reborn, I've been playing for a couple months now but I've restarted several times so I have yet to catch up to Episode 14 as of yet. I've been a fan of Pokemon since Yellow which I first played when I was about 6, so I've been a fan roughly 13 years and I've played every generation. (*Side Note* Generations ranked from worst to first in my eyes are: Gen V, Gen IV, Gen VI, Gen II, Gen I, Gen III.) However, I consider myself a casual fan as I've never really gotten into EV training or competitive battling in any form. As for how I came across Reborn, I honestly don't remember. That said, I do remember being absolutely shocked that something this awesome existed, was made in RPG Maker, and by a fan! So kudos and much thanks to Ame for making such a phenomenal game! I often find myself playing Reborn, and wishing GameFreak would make their entries more like Reborn.

As for me personally... I'm a video game addict, I mostly play on Playstation 4/Vita but I also have a Wii U and 3DS because I can't miss out on those Nintendo exclusives! I casually watch anime. I'm also an avid fan of (American) Football, my favorite NFL team being the Tennessee Titans and College team being the Tennessee Volunteers. If you couldn't guess based on those teams alone, yes, I was born and raised in Tennessee. I am currently a student at the local college, just changed my major to Computer Information Systems, and I work at a local restaurant where I've worked since my Junior year of High School. In reality, I'm a shy person, although admittedly far less so since I started working. I'm also very opinionated, but I try my best to keep an open mind and allow my own opinions to be challenged/swayed when presented with a reasonable argument/debate.

Favorite Non-Pokemon Video Game Franchises: Anything Naughty Dog (Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted, The Last of Us), Persona (Particularly 4), Shadow of the Collosus, Fallout, Anything TellTale since The Walking Dead.

Favorite Anime: ANYTHING from Key (Clannad (#1), Angel Beats!, Little Busters!, Air, Kanon), Accel World, Rurouni Kenshin, and Death Note.

So there you have it folks! I'll probably be pretty active around the forums now, hope this wasn't too long for you guys!

*obligatory sanity joke* Welcome to reborn! Go bother Jericho or Dan if you want to know anything, Sensei Hukuna is the RP man here, if you're into that sort of thing. Head to the server though if you wish to speak in real time w/ your fellow Rebornians, also remember that you can check out, but you can never leave.

Hi trajon, you're a football fan!? I already like you, come chill with us in the Athletics forum! Who do you think the Titans should take in the draft? I'd want Mariota in your shoes. I also like the fact that you try to keep an open mind. We need more people like that in the world. But yeah, you'd also probably appreciate the Gaming forum as well.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around, you'll surely be able to fit right in around here!

Hi trajon, you're a football fan!? I already like you, come chill with us in the Athletics forum! Who do you think the Titans should take in the draft? I'd want Mariota in your shoes. I also like the fact that you try to keep an open mind. We need more people like that in the world. But yeah, you'd also probably appreciate the Gaming forum as well.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around, you'll surely be able to fit right in around here!

I absolutely will check out the Athletics forum! As for who the Titans should draft, I'm not a fan of any of the QB's in this years draft, so I'm a huge advocate for us to go defense not just early in the draft, but frequently. I think Mettenberger showed some interesting ability this year before getting hurt and we should give him another year (plus some competition) to see what he has. Meanwhile we can focus on realigning our defense for Ray Horton's 3-4 after being a 4-3 team for so long.

I'll definitely be checking out a bunch of the pinned forum topics, as well as the Showdown Server. Might find I like the competitive game, who knows?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hey trajon, welcome!! Check out all the forums, there is some crazy stuff here.. Don't be afraid to ask for help.. We don't bite.. (though some of the members are known to crunch/lick)..

Cya around!