So Long, It's Been A Good Run

Mczipo

Well, it's been a good what, 3+ years at least? Needless to say this place changed me and became a part of me over the years and I have to thank everyone for that. While I may not have made a lasting effect on anyone else or may not have contributed much to the community, I was still a part of it. From the good times to the bad, this place was my home. I could always come here, talk to those few who actually would approach me and communicate with me. No matter how frustrating my actual life was or demanding or excruciating it was, I always had this place to come back to. In a sense I still do, but at the same time I won't anymore. To those who I can call my friends, thanks for being there for me when I needed you, and thanks for all you've done. Maybe I'll come back every now and then, maybe I won't. But I think enough time has passed where it's time for me to leave. If you do want to reach me, with enough digging I'm sure you'll be able to find me.

It's certainly been one hell of a ride.

~Zipo

Edit: It might be a little sappy but leaving this place is leaving me a little teary eyed, guess this place really did mean something to me.

Well, I didn't get to know you much, but...Wow. I'll miss you bruh. May the be ever in your favor and may you live a happy life. Don't forget about any of us ever. I barely knew you, and I'm a little teary. I'm sorry. Goodbye man.

/me cries in the corner forever

I'm gonna miss you. However, all things must come to an end eventually, and it seems that's the case with your time on Reborn. I know we stopped talking for a long while but the times we did chat with one another were pretty awesome. I've enjoyed it all from the real talks in SU, the joking around, and even the nonary games. You're an awesome guy, and I wish you the best of luck in everything you try to accomplish in life. I hope you return one day, though.