My name is Stormie. I just beat a lvl 45 Klingklang with a lvl 22 Pachirisu.

Stormie

she gained 6072 pts. so, you know i can play pokemon. besides that, i'm maybe somewhere on the autsy spectrum (autistic-related conditions). maybe it's why i play so good, maybe not. i'm good with a guns on games, rpgs, cars, lots. i can snipe covenant on halo until my score is sometimes double the 2nd place person. it's lonely sometimes tho, cuz yea. i also have benjamin buttons syndrome. it's called that, but it actually means the opposite of mr. button's case. i stopped aging as a kid, and now i'm a kid forever. i actually believe we live forever, and we just go to the real world when we leave here, so i'll be a kid there too, since my soul seems to be like this in every way, too. maybe that's part why i like games so much. my brain stopped, body stopped, emotions stopped, everything. so, forgive if i say anything weird, cuz it's not weird. i'm just lil. i say thing kids say. like i said, my thinking, feelings, and physical body stopped aging. so i cry over stuff grownups don't even come close to crying over, like getting a lil cut. i have those needs, like needing to be held by a big sis/mama type person. it makes me feel secure. people say i brag, but i just tell stuff about me. i'm proud of me and love me, but i can talk about what's not good about me, too. i'm the worst person ever, at sports. i never build muscle, or even fat, so no sumo wrestling for me. people might totally think i should be a cheerleader cuz i'm so good looking and can dance and sing. but, i wouldn't be able to jump like that. too weak. i'm like a stick bug, but short. the only thing i have is super flexibility, and that only works with dancing. people who like tiny think of me as a 10, but if you like even a tiny but of muscle or fat, i'm like a -10. i guess my face is a 10 no matter what, but if you like strong features, then no. then, it's a 10, but not in a hot sorta way. guess that doesn't really count as a bad thing, but i have plenty of not good things i can talk about. like, i'm not smart at all. well, i can think super fast, but only with simple things. i'll couldn't become a genius, even if i tried, ehe. also, my condition makes me stuck weak. i never get any tougher. so, i can't do the grownup jobs or college work, cuz of the stress (i dropped out when i was half way done with my senior highschool year, and never landed a real job, no matter how many times i tried, or how hard). about dating, since people might be wondering cuz of my age being stuck, yea. i don't really date. i can't commit. i rather just have affection with friends. so, that. i can't do it with kids, cuz they'll grow up. so, i basically just do it in my head, rp, or whatever, until i meet another kid with bbs who's my type. yea, i'm allowed to play this game. it's just bad words, and some pixel violence. tho, i only like some parts of the story. you know how i believe we actually live forever, so yea. that's my bitstrip i made in my pic, yea, so that's what i look like. that's why the face looks so babyish, cuz my stunted kid traits. i can't put pics on the nets, cuz stranger danger. but, i'm hoping i can do it with deviantart soon, cuz i love modeling. so, ask me whatever, but don't asking about my bbs. it's not a disorder. i'm not broken, i'm unique, just like you. i talked so much about it, so i could pretty much cover all the questions. remember, i think my soul is this way, too. that's why i never grow out of emotional need that we kids have. so, it's not a bad thing, just me. gg, talk to you all soon. (if you're wondering about the way i talk, i'm just a super prep, that's all. not the beach clothes american kind. i'm the super normal, traditional, fancy formal clothes wearing kind, except i don't bully people. i don't hate people.)

(i forgot to do font size, and don't know if font codes work, since pasting everything after hitting font size won't work, so sorry if text is too tiny.)

Hey there Stormie, that sounds like fun! I wish I could remain a kid forever sometimes :D . To love oneself is the best thing for them. You don't give yourself enough credit. I'm sure you're much better at most of these things than you think you are.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are many different kinds of people around here, so stay around for a while and you'll be sure to find some that you really get along with.

Hey there Stormie, that sounds like fun! I wish I could remain a kid forever sometimes :D . To love oneself is the best thing for them. You don't give yourself enough credit. I'm sure you're much better at most of these things than you think you are.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are many different kinds of people around here, so stay around for a while and you'll be sure to find some that you really get along with.

aww, ehe, well i did just call myself a 10 in looks, and a halo god, so there's some credit i gave me. my sig really says it all.

> w < <3

i read the community rules and forum rules, so far. are there any other rules posts i should see? i'll go look at more pins.

---

aha, i wear the collared coats and pennies with high socks on cooler days, actually. even my sandals are 'loafer style'. trends just aren't for me, but i accept them, you know?

Edited by Nona Severa

I'm afraid one point in the rules didn't stick out at you. Avoid double-posting where possible. Instead of doing so, edit your latest post. Seeing as you did so on your second post, you know how, so please do that.

I'm afraid one point in the rules didn't stick out at you. Avoid double-posting where possible. Instead of doing so, edit your latest post. Seeing as you did so on your second post, you know how, so please do that.

oh, thanks! i might've even forgot. i think there may be more rules than what i read. i read forum, and community rules. it could be in a pinned post i haven't viewed maybe. i'll get on those.

. w .

Hey stormie, welcome to Reborn!

Being a kid at heart is all that matters and since you got that perfected I'd say you are one of the lucky few. Also Halo God! Damn that is awesome. Check out the forums, there is always some fun stuff there.

Cya around!

Pachirisu loves it's Volt Aborb. I got that same fight down at level 24. It's a beautiful fight, isn't it?

Welcome to this community. They will take care of you well.

it is! it was fun. aww, i feel looked after, now.. you must mean you'll look after me, too. thankie. <3

. w .

Holy sh*t...reading this reminds me of the Orphan movie...Nonetheless, welcome. If you need help with your team, I be happy to help.

orphan? hope that's not a bad 'horror', bahaha. thanks, i might be good at this, but you may know more pokemon movesets and stat caps than me.

c:

Hey stormie, welcome to Reborn!

Being a kid at heart is all that matters and since you got that perfected I'd say you are one of the lucky few. Also Halo God! Damn that is awesome. Check out the forums, there is always some fun stuff there.

Cya around!

yay. thanks, luv halo.

> w <

Hello and welcome Stormie.

thank yew. hi hi, miss.

. w .