So, any experts on the new oras? Ai could use some help.

Stormie

so, i'm playing p reborn today, and i noticed petal blizzard filled the learning slot for petal dance with my roselia. obviously, the physical aspect is a problem for this pokemon, and that i now have to keep it unevolved until lvl 50. is there any other not so shwerggen decisions by the oras team, i should know about? i'm sure most were good decisions but this would also be 1 of a few i'm sure i should look out for. any more oras warnings you might know of, pretty please me with them. thankie. (btw, i wasn't sure if this post was best for this area, or reborn city. somehow, i just figured here was best, since i'm asking for experts on pokemon oras.)

ai (pronouced "i") means love, in japanese. there's some weaboo fuel from your not so weaboo friend.

Edited by Stormie

• Global Mods

i sent u this earlier but i'm not sure which one u'll see first, so: i noticed when playing oras that kirlia didn't learn psybeam anymore leveling up. until it evolved into gardevoir and learned psychic, the only offensive psychic move it had was confusion. idk if this started in oras or xy, but yea.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of learnsets have been updated to ORAS, not just Roselia.

That's what she meant. She knows about Roselia's changes because she looked them up after hers learned Petal Blizzard. She was asking about other negative changes to other Pokemon learnests in ORAS where the Pokemon learns a move that doesn't complement its stats (like in this case, Roselia learning a physical move when it's specially oriented), doesn't learn a good move at all that it used to know, etc.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

i sent u this earlier but i'm not sure which one u'll see first, so: i noticed when playing oras that kirlia didn't learn psybeam anymore leveling up. until it evolved into gardevoir and learned psychic, the only offensive psychic move it had was confusion. idk if this started in oras or xy, but yea.

That's what she meant. She knows about Roselia's changes because she looked them up after hers learned Petal Blizzard. She was asking about other negative changes to other Pokemon learnests in ORAS where the Pokemon learns a move that doesn't complement its stats (like in this case, Roselia learning a physical move when it's specially oriented), doesn't learn a good move at all that it used to know, etc.

exactly exact. i just wanna know some more changes that others know about. *gives strawberry a medal*

Check serebii.net for all your pokemon needs. They have all past present and occasionally future material you will need on a pokemon. This includes ORAS movepools and tutoring (tutoring not being implemented but good to be aware of).

Check serebii.net for all your pokemon needs. They have all past present and occasionally future material you will need on a pokemon. This includes ORAS movepools and tutoring (tutoring not being implemented but good to be aware of).

Like Damage said take the specific pokemon you want (ex. Sceptile http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/254.shtml) and check the level up anchors

There two

1 for X/Y and 1 for ORAS

i've been having a few issues playing, but if i can come back from it, i'll be sure to look into this. thanks guys, it helps.