Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

A couple of things

darkwaters33

Question

ok so first off im at the noel battle. my team right now is charizard, ampharous, donphan and haunter (soon to be gengar). the last two are floatzel and meowstic which i want to replace. Meowstic was great for me up to Aya. After that though its been easily defeated by most other gym leaders and main characters. so anyone have suggestions. I was thinking about kingdra or steelix to replace Floatzel but i dont know where to find horsea and i was thiking maybe zoruark to replace meowstic but i dont know where to find the zorua event so if anyone could help me find these pokemon or suggest different ones that would be greatly appreciated. Can someone also tell me where i can get a seocnd link stone to evolve seadra or onix because the first one is being used on haunter. Thank you for the help.

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure if this is really the place for team help. I'd recommend the gym leader help thread or the team showcase.

As for the locations. There is the Location Guide V2 from Shattered Skys. But you don't need to worry about horsea for quite a while. And Zorua can be found in the aqua gang hide out on a windy night I think. After that it's hide and seek through different alleyways.

It'll take a while, but you'd be able to get Clauncher in the next episode or Dragalge back in Reborn city. Swampert is about the best water type you're going to be able to get at this point though, but Floatzel isn't too bad himself. Adaptability Crawdaunt is an option if you want something with a bit more power.

If you want an instant replacement for Meowstick, Venomoth/Clefable/Mr. Mime for right now and Gardevoir once she's obtainable (can't remember if you can get Magnetic Power yet). Alakazam/Porygon 2 are decent enough if you want to try something else.

As for Steelix, I can't recommend him, especially when Excalvier, Magneton, and Aggron are available. Any of those three will really help you out against his Swellow. If you're having trouble on his Wigglytuff and Clefable, get a Draporion. That thing should be able to put a huge dent in one of those two.

It should be fine here Damian since he's just asking for where those stones are. But that is true to use the Official Gym Leader Help Thread for that use. At your current stage, you won't be able to get Kingdra or Steelix. However, if you're looking for Link Stones, then the (In Progress) In-Game Item Guide has a bunch of locations where they can be. And don't worry as soon you'll be able to buy them from the Department Store when you receive enough stickers.

As for the Zorua event, this video below should help give you a visual image on what to do. It is outdated but should still assist you. You need to encounter the Zorua on a windy night at the Magma Gang's Hideout. Then, you just need to search all of the other alleyways during a clear day to encounter it. If you need any more clarification, do ask.