Pokemon R/S/E Remake. What do you want to see?

DrMudkip

Well, this topic is mostly about a remake..so..if there were to be a Pokemon R/S/E Remake, what are the 10 top things you would like to see?
The form of how you should type it should look like this:
1. [What you want to see] Reason:
2. Ditto
3. Ditto
4. Ditto
5. Ditto
6. Ditto
7. Ditto
8. Ditto
9. Ditto
10. Ditto
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now, see ya

1. May stays as the female player character and doesn't end up with the same fate as Crystal
2. May/Brendan fights you after you beat the E4 and you can battle them as many times as you want
3. Pokémon follow you
4. Proof that it's a hat
5. 3D Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza battles/encounters
6. Option to travel/work with the rival
7. References to events of other games
8. Gen. V Pokémon Colosseum/XD:GoD remake with Pokémon: BR graphics/character customization
9. That noise about a different Fly mechanic where it's like surfing, except in the sky with chances of finding Flying-Type Pokémon (With the viable option of immediately flying to any previously visited city in case you're lazy)
10. Deeper story

• 1 month later...
1. Gym Rematches
2. More Challenging Rival
3. VS. Seeker
4. Pokemon Follow You
5. No / Improved Battle Tents
6. Auto Running Shoes
7. Contests > Musicals
8. Growing Berries
9. Plot from Emerald
10. But Steven as Champion

[s]Shit, I really thought I could think of 10. I'll have to come back to this. [/s] Told you I'd come back to this. Surprised there isn't more discussion about this [s]possible [/s]inevitable remake.

• Administrators
"More challenging rival"
After your nuzlocke attempt, Knight? >>
<<

Also, I doubt Steven will still be champion, given that, who else is gonna be in Meteor Falls? D: It makes less sense for Wallace to be there.

1. Lead Pokemon follows you around (like in HGSS)

2. Both of the battle frontiers

3. May/Brendan gets more involved in the story

4. More an after story after E4

5. Combine Acro/Mach bike into 1 bike

6. Gym leaders with epic rematchs and epic rematch themes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8g7b4FuBE8 <--- Like this

7. Customisable Sprites (like what we do on this website)

8. A match with all the champions and E4 (including GARY MOTHERF**KING OAK)

9. A chance to go to the orange islands

10. An expansion on the R/S/E pokedex like with D/P to Pt

• Administrators
[quote name='Patrick' timestamp='1311190631' post='18187']
2. Both of the battle frontiers
[/quote]
I hadn't thought about that... Would they create a new battle frontier for 5th gen? Or revamp 3rd gen's....
Both is especially unlikely...
But... Personally I'm pulling for a remix of 3rd Gen's Frontier... Because Lucy is awesome. >> <<

• 1 month later...
In no real order:

1. Gym leader rematches, and perhaps each returning with one legendary on their team corresponding to their preferred type.
2. Improvement of the Secret Power bases- perhaps a meld of the the bases and the current entra-link system.
3. Dream World machine that lets you toggle between the possible abilities for your pokemon.
4. Shiny Torkoal event- flannery hears about sitings in the volcanic pathway area, but you get to find it, catch it, and train it to beat hers. Selfish, i know, but shut up- it's a gold torkoal.
5. Kecleon sprites actually change color when their ability activates.
6. Customizeable trainers/avatars. And none of this choosing between 5 or 6 random trainers either.
7. Better odds of finding shiny pokemon. Return to shiny pokemon having max IV's. They're damn rare enough.
8. Be able to buy berries instead of having to plant them in obscure places and forgetting where the fuck they are so you can water/harvest them.
9. as a 3DS title with full 3D awesomeness.
10. Pokemon Battle minigame ala Pokemon Rumble- they're already coming out with Pokemon Rumble for 3DS. I've seen on the online 3DS store.

fuck shiny torkoals, shiny [size="3"][color="#FFFF00"]Manectric[/color][/size]!!!

[s] Evolution to Sableye?[/s]

*gets shot*

or at least a better method to retrieving shinies...

and i support custom trainer sprites, and mayhaps a threequel to the collisium/ XD series?

• 3 weeks later...
My list:

1) lead Pokemon to follow
2) the Emerald Battle Frontier
3) the secret bases of the R/S/E games mixed with the underground of the P/D/Pt bases
4) Poke'blocks instead of Poffins (I'm sorry Poffin lovers, it's funner to make Poke'blocks)
5) the first match with Wally (the one in front of the 3rd gym) to be a little harder (come'on Wally, you get Roselia right on the route in between your uncle's house and the gym. catch one already)
6) a mix of the acro and mach bikes
7) Budew and Roserade (and any other prevo. or evo.) to be available before national dex
8) Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza to have movies like Ho-oh, Lugia, Zekrom, and Reshirim
9) Challenging E4
10) the trainer hill from emerald (next to the Winstrates)

that's it I guess