new to your forumz

Govictory

Not much.

Rules are on the left, ask me any questions about ruley stuff if you want. I dunno, I'm feelin' kinda lazy.

Ask me instead.

But really you can ask me about anything pertaining to this forum or the game or just anything in general, that's what Ace Members are for.

[irrelevant introductory paragraph]

hi

[/irrelevant introductory paragraph]

Welcome to the forums!

Check the rules on the left, showdown (that's where we brutally fight with each other) up top, roleplay down in the forum, FAQ and a duck

Wait for your song, new member.

Tell us more about yourself, your hobbies, your interests, your studies if any, not every detail... please.

Hey govictory, sup? Tell us a bit about yourself so you can enjoy your time at Reborn as much as possible.

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.

more about me? favorite type of pokeom is dark even though my favorite pokemon is venomoth. I am not much of a tv guy so if you talk about any show I will most likely be clueless about it.

But opinion of the game is simple I love it, the story is pretty good and the rival is a idiot what else is there to like? Also I love the hard puzzles cause I enjoy puzzles a lot.